Dexter Williams 247 U Day Update

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/RB-Commit-Dexter-Williams-Felt-Like-a-Cane-at-U-Day-30242522

- “What stood out is them showing they’re more than just a team,” Williams said. “Miami is a family and everything they did was together. It was so tight and I knew this was the right place for me. It’s not only football, the players are so close. I felt like I fit right in like I was already going there.”
- “I loved the spring game, obviously I committed, but this was a way different level,” Williams said. “I got to see way more with how the coaches are and how they react to everything. Now I know how the little things work like how practice is scheduled. It was a great experience to watch them run the offence.”
- He attended with current teammate Jalen Julius but was focused on someone else: “I was definitely trying to get Jalen Merrick to come to Miami because it could be a dual thing,” Williams said. “I know he’s a great offensive lineman and I’m a great runner. You put us together and we could make big plays happen. I’m pushing for him to commit because it all starts up front. I know they’re in his top so I’m going to stay on him.”
- Spoke to Duke and he said it was great to see Dexter at U Day wanted to make sure he got a feel for everything.

It's great to be a Miami Hurricane :neonu:

Advertisement
Not just a commit but a commit who's recruiting and after seeing Duke you know that he feels like he's going to be that NEXT guy after him. Im feeling more confident everyday that we keep him

This kid sounds like he is beyond the games, that's the kind of player you can build around. I personally enjoy getting leaders more than getting athletes.

Advertisement
This kid sounds like he is beyond the games, that's the kind of player you can build around. I personally enjoy getting leaders more than getting athletes.

it doesnt hurt that this "leader" has incredible athletic ability, though!

Advertisement
I'm shocked that he didn't decommit after realizing we didn't have a practice bubble and watching the coaches waste valuable practice time with a dodge ball game.

Advertisement
Dex is just a flat out stud. Easily one of the top 5 running back prospects along with Scarlett this year. Cronk is nice too more towards top 15, but Dex and Scarlett have higher ceilings. Their always gonna be compared against Patrick and Frasier for years to come. Just like Yearby and Cook.

Walton one of the top 5 for 2016. Good job by staff. By the way did we get any final news on Walton reclassification? He was supposed to have answer Monday.

Gonna be loaded up at RB ****. Waiting for McIntosh and Burns to pull the trigger.

Advertisement
This kid is gonna be a beast. Really excited for his senior year, there is a crazy comparison I wanna make but feel like it's gotta wait........

Said it before and I will say it again. Best tape of all the Florida rbs I've seen. Keep grindin Dex. Stay close to Duke, perfect role model for kids to try to emulate.

Advertisement
Back