Dexter Williams 247 U Day Update

Said it before and I will say it again. Best tape of all the Florida rbs I've seen. Keep grindin Dex. Stay close to Duke, perfect role model for kids to try to emulate.

I am sorry but can most of you who watch these tapes can actually make an accurate assessment of any player? SPECIALLY in high school football?

its not like you are watching their entire season and have stats on teh opposition...

a RB breaks a 100yrd run but the LB could of been some nobody and the Oline had third string in there.

I definitely agree with you on this. I've watched complete games on this kid and he is good but to say special I have to disagree.

Lol, shocker

i'll throw my 2 cents in. wouldn't say he's a special back, but he has special athleticism.

Advertisement
Said it before and I will say it again. Best tape of all the Florida rbs I've seen. Keep grindin Dex. Stay close to Duke, perfect role model for kids to try to emulate.

I am sorry but can most of you who watch these tapes can actually make an accurate assessment of any player? SPECIALLY in high school football?

its not like you are watching their entire season and have stats on teh opposition...

a RB breaks a 100yrd run but the LB could of been some nobody and the Oline had third string in there.

I definitely agree with you on this. I've watched complete games on this kid and he is good but to say special I have to disagree.

Lol, shocker

What's the shocker. None of our committed RBs I would consider special at this point. Way too many questions about them compared to last years crop of available RBs.

Lol, shocker

What's the shocker. None of our committed RBs I would consider special at this point. Way too many questions about them compared to last years crop of available RBs.

Senior seasons are going to be a blast to watch. Take a kid like Duke. As a junior yeah he was really good, you could see the potential all over the place. Then as a senior you watch it all come together and he looks like a transformed player. A lot happens to these guys between year 3 and 4 it's why I try not involved in the ridiculous back and forth that happens in this offseason leading up. People flip flop and change opinions so much without these guys ever taking a snap as seniors. Doesn't make much sense to me. No matter what, we are in a good spot at the position and I'm really amped up for it.

Advertisement
Back