Dewan Huell to Draft

Advertisement
So players are projected by what position they would play in the Venezuelan League?

Give it up, clown.

You're constantly shown to be clueless about this stuff.

Constantly shown? You just joined 3 days ago. We where talking about Huell and the draft. Rice at Miami does not pertain to that, but his time in the Euro league does. If you wan't to talk about Rice and his time at Miami go make your own thread otherwise **** off.

Yeah I guess so. I still don't see the Hawks taking him. They have 3 first round picks and a very early 2nd round pick. He isn't worth any of those right now. I hope he comes back. We will need him this season.

I agree (that the Hawks won't take him). They have John Collins, who is a lot better than Huell and Collins is young. They also have Mike Muscala, who is under contract next year.

I wouldn't touch Huell at that 2nd Round pick.

I agree (that the Hawks won't take him). They have John Collins, who is a lot better than Huell and Collins is young. They also have Mike Muscala, who is under contract next year.

I wouldn't touch Huell at that 2nd Round pick.
Yeah I don't see anyone taking Huell and that's just fine with me. I want him back because with him we can make a run in the ACC but without him... Could be a long season.

Advertisement
Constantly shown? You just joined 3 days ago. We where talking about Huell and the draft. Rice at Miami does not pertain to that, but his time in the Euro league does. If you wan't to talk about Rice and his time at Miami go make your own thread otherwise **** off.

Yes.

Your content is garbage and you're clearly pretending to know about Hurricanes athletics.

Yes.

Your content is garbage and you're clearly pretending to know about Hurricanes athletics.

You are the one that doesn't know **** about the U. Heres a tip. Next time you want to jump into a convo and start arguing make sure you read the entire argument first. That may be difficult for you though with your reading comprehension ability though.

Advertisement
You are the one that doesn't know **** about the U. Heres a tip. Next time you want to jump into a convo and start arguing make sure you read the entire argument first. That may be difficult for you though with your reading comprehension ability though.

I've read enough of your stuff.

It's trash.

I don't need tips from you but you're clearly yearning for validation from other people.

I've read enough of your stuff.

It's trash.

I don't need tips from you but you're clearly yearning for validation from other people.

The only one looking for validation is you little mark. You should take as many tips as you can get and then maybe one day you will be able to post without looking like a complete moron.

Something that nobody who is paying attention would agree with.

Now you're just spouting out cliches because you don't know what else to do.

1,520 posts in 4 months and they're nothing but trash.

The funny thing is it only took 42 posts to prove that you are an imbecile. Leave the sports talk to people with the appropriate number of chromosomes.

Advertisement
They’re elite players. He will have to play the 5 in the NBA or he will not be in the NBA.

Then he won't be in the nba. He clearly doesn't have the size to defend the 5 in the nba. He's probably 6'9ish (in reality) and thin. He desperately needs to develop a medium jumper, get stronger, and learn how to pass. His only shot at the nba is as a 4. Right now he isn't remotely close to being an NBA player.

Unfortunately for Dewan, think you are right. Makes one wonder why he apparently never worked on any sort of mid-range jump shot way back in high school days. Guess he just wanted to dunk over much smaller opponents. Now, it catches up to him!

Same with so many kids today. They want to show off "athleticism" and ESPN highlight reel jams at the expense of developing actual basketball skills. DQJ was a similar situation. Could jump out of the gym, but not shoot the ball at all.

Then he won't be in the nba. He clearly doesn't have the size to defend the 5 in the nba. He's probably 6'9ish (in reality) and thin. He desperately needs to develop a medium jumper, get stronger, and learn how to pass. His only shot at the nba is as a 4. Right now he isn't remotely close to being an NBA player.

You’re right.

Advertisement
Huell probably didn't develop a jumper in HS because he was taller than 99% of the competition and didn't need one.

Yeah I don't see anyone taking Huell and that's just fine with me. I want him back because with him we can make a run in the ACC but without him... Could be a long season.

Not that mock drafts are perfect, but has ANY mock draft been published which shows Huell getting drafted?

Honestly...

Advertisement
Back