Dewan Huell to Draft

Advertisement
Good. Now Huell needs to get back to camp, work on the things he needs to get better at and have a good season next year. Next year could be his year.

Advertisement
Universities pimp these kids year in and year out, and when someone like me who don't sugarcoat and tell it like it is, nobody likes the truth. Kids walk by a store, see their jerseys and can't see a dime from the profit of it? And you wonder why kids bolt to the NBA/Overseas early. That is bull****.

Huell has moments where he looks like a lottery pick. Then there's times where he's basically Fabio Nass.
Universities pimp these kids year in and year out, and when someone like me who don't sugarcoat and tell it like it is, nobody likes the truth. Kids walk by a store, see their jerseys and can't see a dime from the profit of it? And you wonder why kids bolt to the NBA/Overseas early. That is bull****.
I don't think any Huell jerseys would sell if they were marketed 24/7. Not his problem, I'm sure. Maybe he hates going to classes? Doesn't like his coaches? Who knows? Hopefully, he'll be back with a chip on his shoulder after being shunned by the league.

Yea!! That will show the NCAA!! He should go get paid 50k a year for the rest of his life instead of waiting 1 more year and getting a multi million dollar contract.

Yea!! That will show the NCAA!! He should go get paid 50k a year for the rest of his life instead of waiting 1 more year and getting a multi million dollar contract.

Why are we so sure he would get more money next year? Another year older, coming from a program that has shown no ability to develop NBA bigs...not saying you're wrong, I would just like you to show me some case studies of similar dudes who stayed and got more money.

Advertisement
Why are we so sure he would get more money next year? Another year older, coming from a program that has shown no ability to develop NBA bigs...not saying you're wrong, I would just like you to show me some case studies of similar dudes who stayed and got more money.

We aren't so sure, but it increases his chances considering he currently he has a 0% chance of getting drafted this year.

This is incredibly dumb. When have we ever had a kid who should have been a NBA big.

I'd say what Coach L has done the best is develop bigs. Jekiri and Gamble showed enormous improvement. Murphy improved, Izundu has come a long way, and Huell went from a bust as a freshman to a solid ACC player.

Huell definitely can develop if he stays another year. And if you're looking for an example try Jordan Bell from Oregon. From undraftable as a Soph to the early 2nd as a Jr and a good NBA rookie

How does any of that relate to Huell? He;s a $25k/yr D-leaguer right now

Go post on a Duke board about guys not getting paid

Advertisement
This is incredibly dumb. When have we ever had a kid who should have been a NBA big.

I'd say what Coach L has done the best is develop bigs. Jekiri and Gamble showed enormous improvement. Murphy improved, Izundu has come a long way, and Huell went from a bust as a freshman to a solid ACC player.

Huell definitely can develop if he stays another year. And if you're looking for an example try Jordan Bell from Oregon. From undraftable as a Soph to the early 2nd as a Jr and a good NBA rookie

Uhh, Darius Rice for one.

Who the **** are you? Other than a bitter, poor FSU troll. Oh wait, here's EXACTLY what you said
Pull your skirt down, obviously you don't understand what the conversation was about. You get all in your feelings, man up son.

And to top it off, you bring football to a basketball forum, who's the real troll? GTFOH

Huell would go undrafted and live below the poverty line if he leaves Miami this year. His ONLY hope of making it as a well paid pro is to stay at Miami, work incredibly hard this year and then go pro. It would be a really dumb move for him to go pro now as he would end up being undrafted and then playing for peanuts in some minor league (not a good look).

Advertisement
6'10 still qualifies a big, in any league. If your definition of a big is someone who who can throw his weight around underneath, Huell doesn't qualify.

Advertisement
Back