Dewan Huell not playing tonight

Is Huellnandez really going to sit out the entire season waiting for an NCAA decision on his eligibility?

With all due respect to Coach L, It's time for Huellnandez to move on with his life, pursue his professional basketball dreams, and ditch this clown show university.

Advertisement
If the school has completed their own investigation and are only waiting on NCAA, at this point I would play him and release a statement that is essentially a big FU to the NCAA.

We aren't winning the ACC or the NCAA tournament, so no real risk of having to forfeit victories and if played right, could help with recruiting by stating we stand by our kids.

If the school has completed their own investigation and are only waiting on NCAA, at this point I would play him and release a statement that is essentially a big FU to the NCAA.

Please google VJ King and Lamar Peters. See if their schools care or held them out. Dewan isn't ineligible and the NCAA doesn't have any reason to expedite this considering there are more DOJ trials coming soon.

FYI...The DOJ already did an investigation BTW, they found nothing. They actually have subpoena power too.

We aren't winning the ACC or the NCAA tournament, so no real risk of having to forfeit victories and if played right, could help with recruiting by stating we stand by our kids.
Exactly. It's the U, send a nice middle finger to the NCAA .

Where's this high-powered lawyer that was gonna get Dewan reinstated just like he did DQJ?? So far, MIA.

Advertisement

He should have been playing since game 1.

Advertisement
Please google VJ King and Lamar Peters. See if their schools care or held them out. Dewan isn't ineligible and the NCAA doesn't have any reason to expedite this considering there are more DOJ trials coming soon.

FYI...The DOJ already did an investigation BTW, they found nothing. They actually have subpoena power too.

he is ineligible officially. NCAA found that he had a contract, but of course you knew more than the people actually involved...

i will say, the ruling sounds bogus but they determined whatever contact he had with dawkins was enough. sucks, move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he is ineligible officially. NCAA found that he had a contract, but of course you knew more than the people actually involved...

i will say, the ruling sounds bogus but they determined whatever contact he had with dawkins was enough. sucks, move on.

The NCAA determined that he and Christian Dawkins had a contract — without sufficient support in the record to substantiate that finding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back