Dewan Huell not playing tonight

Advertisement
Izundu leaves every game with cramps. Let's not go into ACC play with seven scholarship players. Larranaga, you a-hole, release the kraken and let Rod Miller play!

It's Miller time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But yet and still there’s proof that Zion Williamson took six figure deals to go to certain schools but hey it’s ok for them!

Are you shocked? Alabama and Clemson are throwing out six figure deals to recruit guys, and no one cares. The NCAA exists to service the large state schools. They exist to assist those schools win as many games as possible, while using the lesser connected schools as fall guys.

Advertisement
But it’ll never stop as long as our powers that be see it, say nothing and do nothing!!!

Miami said something the last time, and look at how the NCAA continues to push the school around. A lot of these other small schools are happy getting their pennies on the dollar, and won't upset the apple cart. It's the schools like Miami, SMU, USC, UNLV and others that have dared to compete that end up getting the **** end of the stick.

From what I've read, Dewan can't play because of an unwritten contract that he supposedly had with the agent, with no evidence of money exchanged. Still no determination on how long he can't play. Since Miami deferred their authority to the NCAA, I assume the NCAA will now wait for additional trials in the next year or so to see what other evidence comes out.

Perhaps Dewan plans to continue taking classes while prepping for the draft next year, and that's why he hasn't bolted. His UM career is pretty clearly over regardless.

If I'm a recruit with options, I go anywhere other than Miami. The athletic department is run by spineless weasels who will throw their student athletes under the bus at the first opportunity. Absolutely atrocious.

So ... it was the NCAA needing to rule on Hernandez all along. Which they apparently have now done. Not our Athletic Dept holding him out simply because they are idiots.

No. Our athletic department brought the NCAA into it.

Advertisement
Back