DeVonta Smith

Advertisement
You're delusional. I'll repeat, I have zero interest in Watson if #3 is a requirement. It was just one season ago that everyone thought Josh Allen was garbage. The Bills get him a major weapon in Diggs and all of a sudden, Josh Allen is Josh Allen.

It's too early to pass judgement on Tua. Get the kids some weapons with all the draft capital we have.
Josh also had to adjust coming from Wyoming. And Brian Daboll has done a great job with him. Diggs has definitely helped but Allen accuracy has been a lot better this year and that’s tells me Daboll working with him is helping

For me, 1988 Barry is always #1. I’m in my mid 40s and been watching CFB actively since mid 80s.

barry
Randy
Marhsall

had more of an impact on me than smith. Smith has had the best college season for a WR I’ve seen since Randy.

also, Charlie ward in college was unfair.
Reggie Bush. He also was an electric returner.
Dominant.

I’m conflicted about how he is going to play in the pros , i don’t know if my dolphins should get him or chase ?

Advertisement
Just re-watched his 2020 highlights, which includes this year's Natty and not one body catch. All hands. Smith's hands are crazy elite. Especially in traffic. Who was the last receiver we had that was this consistent with their hands?

Advertisement
Smith is **** strong.

He canextend his arms into corners and eSily discard them and he powers through dbs lile a running back.

Surprisingly CRAZY power for a guy that skinny.
Wiry strong. You don't see that in football very often but in the NBA there are tons of them. And I've played against dudes like that in pickup - it always catches me off guard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smith numbers are better Chase plus he played 2 fewer games & a 10 game conference schedule. 24 total TD's (with punt return) vs 20 for chase. 1,856 yards vs 1,780. Smith number would be well over 2,000 yards & 28-30 TD's if he had the same amount of games as Chase.

Josh also had to adjust coming from Wyoming. And Brian Daboll has done a great job with him. Diggs has definitely helped but Allen accuracy has been a lot better this year and that’s tells me Daboll working with him is helping

It's funny how a guys accuracy can get better quickly with elite weapons around him. It's a phenomenon that just accidently happens a lot in football.

Advertisement
Back