DeVonta Smith

So how much credit does Joe Brady get for having maybe the most talented QB combined with top 2 WRs in college history?

Jefferson and Chase are insane

Waddle has 99 catches/998 yards/5 TD/10 YPC

Smith has 61 catches/875 yards/5 TD's/14.5 YPC

I thought before draft and still so Smith is the better WR.
As an Eagles fan, I wanted Chase. He wouldn’t have the numbers in Philly like he does in Cincy because of the QB but the Eagles made the decision to trade that pick.

They will get the Dolphin’s first round pick this year. Unlucky for the Eagles, the Dolphins turnaround has made that pick less valuable in terms of first round slot but coupled with Carson Wentz trade, Eagles will have 3 first Round picks this year.

I think Smith will be a super dynamic receiver and be very solid for years to come.

I see Chase as a monster for years to come.

Advertisement
So how much credit does Joe Brady get for having maybe the most talented QB combined with top 2 WRs in college history?

SMH, how anyone can actually look at Smith and Chase and think SMITH is the better receiver is beyond me.

SMH, how anyone can actually look at Smith and Chase and think SMITH is the better receiver is beyond me.
It’s a little insane, but we live in a “I feel world”. Everyone’s a winner. Fill in the blank is the GOAT and that will change next year. People believe that humans/athlete get stronger and more athletic every decade. Crazy times we live in. Can’t wait for the META to take over the world. I plan on farming my virtual property in retirement.

A ton of credit.. Next question.. lol

Thanks for reminding me of one of the goat edits of its time tho.. Cotdam that was fun to watch them tear thru every top team and defensive guru.. Bama, UGA, Clemson, etc..

Advertisement
As an Eagles fan, I wanted Chase. He wouldn’t have the numbers in Philly like he does in Cincy because of the QB but the Eagles made the decision to trade that pick.

They will get the Dolphin’s first round pick this year. Unlucky for the Eagles, the Dolphins turnaround has made that pick less valuable in terms of first round slot but coupled with Carson Wentz trade, Eagles will have 3 first Round picks this year.

I think Smith will be a super dynamic receiver and be very solid for years to come.

I see Chase as a monster for years to come.
Well Devonta will have Pickett throwing to him starting next season. Eagles will undoubtedly be in the market for a QB.

Pickett to philly would a great move. With that running game, he won't have a ton of pressure to do much the first year.

Waddle although He has a lot of catches seems like a #2 WR with His YPC, similar to Landry, while Smith's YPC indicate a #1 guy...and they both have less than elite QBs throwing them the ball.

Well Devonta will have Pickett throwing to him starting next season. Eagles will undoubtedly be in the market for a QB.
GIF by Zack Kantor

Regarding Pickett

Advertisement
Waddle although He has a lot of catches seems like a #2 WR with His YPC, similar to Landry, while Smith's YPC indicate a #1 guy...and they both have less than elite QBs throwing them the ball.
His ypc is that because our qb has trouble throwing pass 10 yds....and one of our 3 oc's usually have trouble even drawing up plays longer than that.

Waddle is the goods.

Well, if Smith isnt liked in Philly, I know a former Alabama QB playing in the North East who would have zero issue playing with him. Just saying. 😉

His ypc is that because our qb has trouble throwing pass 10 yds....and one of our 3 oc's usually have trouble even drawing up plays longer than that.

Waddle is the goods.
I was really hoping Tua would be the guy. The more I see the more I question his ability to throw on the run, hit anything consistently over 10 yards and play during big games. I like that we are feeding Waddle hoping he breaks a short pass for a long gain but every team we play knows that is our offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back