DeVonta Smith

Barry Sanders IMO at Okie St was the best single season in CFB history...2,628 yards and 37 TDs. Devonta Smith probably top 3

Advertisement
If the Dolphins stay at #3 and DON'T take Smith, someone should be arrested for stupidity.
lol...Jamar Chase is better..my guess is Dolphins take Sewell or Chase...also, Falcons could trade up one spot if they want one of Wilson or Fields.

Dolphins in a great spot regardless.

Smith has gotten so much better. He got bullied at some national camps in high school. He's worked himself into an all-timer. I'm not worried about his frame in the pros because he has strong hands.

Off-topic, but Metchie is one of the best blocking receivers I've ever seen.
Smith's nickname should be The Professional. He's incredibly talented...obviously...he's always been good. But his work ethic and continued growth as a player, taking traits from other wide receivers he's played with and applying them to his game is something you don't see from players his age. Everything he does is just professional.

His ability to get off the press, slip and accelerate to the point he's got 5 yards of separation without much effort is pretty incredible to watch. He's the type of guy that just works every single play and you can't cover him for 4 quarters at this point. He'll just always find ways to get open and fvck with you as a corner all game.

...JaMarr Chase in many clips looked like Michael Irvin last year. If you need a WR at the top of the draft this year...nice problem to have.

I would still say Moss. There is no way you could defend him. Smith is amazing, but Moss, there's never been anything like him ever with his size, speed, hands, and leaping ability. He was literally the prototype if you were to make a WR.

Advertisement
Dude, stop. Texans will NOT trade Watson for what you are suggesting. It’s going to take the #3 pick especially since it was the Texans pick
Watson is saying he's done with Houston and has a no trade clause. He's named 2 spots, with the Phins having the most to offer. If Tua and 18 is the best offer then maybe they take it. Watson being able to pick his location helps Miami.

He’s a top 3 player in the NFL who is under contract for a decade. If you think Texans are going to trade him for Tua and the 18th selection, you are delusional.

Miami can get him for Tua, X, 3, and the first of Miami’s second.

That’s the minimum.
Lol @ him being the #3 player in the league, come on....he's isn't top 3 at his position.

Watson is saying he's done with Houston and has a no trade clause. He's named 2 spots, with the Phins having the most to offer. If Tua and 18 is the best offer then maybe they take it. Watson being able to pick his location helps Miami.
Got a link where Watson has said that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of his throws are schemed quick passes. But when he does have to go through progressions and attack downfield he's mostly successful. His arm is limited but he has functional mobility. I think he'll be an okay pro. Like an Andy Dalton caliber prospect.
His deep ball accuracy is pretty high considering he doesn't have a rocket. People are underating him

Advertisement
The only QB better than Watson is Mahomes. That’s it.
Taking age into account he's a top 3 QB. But I would take Mahomes and Allen over him considering age. He's also not better than Rodgers or Wilson. He's not a top 3 player in the league. Top 3 QB 25 years or younger, yes.

Advertisement
Back