Devonta Smith Update?

I would appreciate opinions of posters who followed closely our past and still on going WR targets: Where does D. Smith stand among our WR targets talent wise and productivity in HS?

Advertisement
Good God it's like as the world turns on here. Yall wanna constantly believe all these dramatics. I've told yall I only speak about what I directly know. If it's a opinion I say as much... I only explained to a few people but the only reason devonta never went public (besides possibly the usual teenagers indicision) was because we were recruiting jeudy still & he wanted to be the featured reciever in the class. I don't care what anyone else says about it. This is what I know.

So let me get this straight. Devonta Smith was thinking about us, but he didn't publically commit because he thought that we may get Jeudy and Smith wants to be the "featured receiver" in the class? That's some ****.

So with that said, he can't possibly go to Bama now then, right? Also, seems like LSU feels as though they'd have to make up a massive amount of ground to catch us and Bama for Smith. So...he comin'?

Also, what if we get Jeff Thomas? Would Smith back out again because he's not the #1 guy in the class? God, I hate recruiting.

Good God it's like as the world turns on here. Yall wanna constantly believe all these dramatics. I've told yall I only speak about what I directly know. If it's a opinion I say as much... I only explained to a few people but the only reason devonta never went public (besides possibly the usual teenagers indicision) was because we were recruiting jeudy still & he wanted to be the featured reciever in the class. I don't care what anyone else says about it. This is what I know.

So let me get this straight. Devonta Smith was thinking about us, but he didn't publically commit because he thought that we may get Jeudy and Smith wants to be the "featured receiver" in the class? That's some ****.

So with that said, he can't possibly go to Bama now then, right? Also, seems like LSU feels as though they'd have to make up a massive amount of ground to catch us and Bama for Smith. So...he comin'?

Also, what if we get Jeff Thomas? Would Smith back out again because he's not the #1 guy in the class? God, I hate recruiting.

I think its different with him and juedy because they play the same spot. Thomas will more than likely be in the slot.

I would appreciate opinions of posters who followed closely our past and still on going WR targets: Where does D. Smith stand among our WR targets talent wise and productivity in HS?

He's a 5* prospect.
Better than All our WRs except for Richards coming out of HS. He's going to have to earn the starting job opposite Richards though. With Cager healthy and Mullins who I think is gunna be good, it wont be as easy to get PT as it was for Richards. And if we get Thomas, Berrios's job is in jeopardy (at WR and Special teams.)

He's a straight up stud. Would compliment Ahmon Richards so well on the other side.

Advertisement
Hope this isn't a Shyheim Carter situation...

Devonta Smith is going to Miami or LSU. LSU's insider doesn't think he chooses them unless anything unexpected happens ($$$).

At the end of the day He'll be a Cane.

What happened to Bama? They only have 2 WR's committed. Last year they took Carter while having like 4 CB's already committed.

Edit: Nvm, didn't read above.

Advertisement
Hope this isn't a Shyheim Carter situation...

Devonta Smith is going to Miami or LSU. LSU's insider doesn't think he chooses them unless anything unexpected happens ($$$).

At the end of the day He'll be a Cane.

What happened to Bama? They only have 2 WR's committed. Last year they took Carter while having like 4 CB's already committed.

Edit: Nvm, didn't read above.

Dudes a 5* WR and wants to be "the guy" of a class. If Jeudy chose us, then I would see Bama getting Smith.

I guess it relies on faith this kid isnt a ******* idiot. any person that has ever seen a game of football knows Bama doesnt pass or produce NFL WRs. Miami and LSU are both so much vetter options for Smith. in the coming weeks Id bet we hear a lot more smoke that we are his leader

We would be blessed to have him... he would have a wonderful career here vs those run heavy offenses!

LSU Stats / FACTS...

Run /Pass Ratio: 61 / 39
Avg. 15 completions per game
Avg 190 passing yards per game
Only 1 game over 300 yards
Five game under 200 yards
One game under 100 yards
Only 1 WR with a game over 100 yards

Truth - you can't make NO MONEY with stats like that......

Advertisement
Bama stats
Run / Pass ratio: 61 / 39
Avg 17 completions per game
Avg 210 passing yards per game
Etc.

LSU Stats / FACTS...

One game under 100 yards

Cant make no money huh?

Anyway, LSU has the best WR under 25 in the NFL, while Bama has the 2nd best. And obviously Landry is very good.

Advertisement
LSU Stats / FACTS...

One game under 100 yards

Cant make no money huh?

Anyway, LSU has the best WR under 25 in the NFL, while Bama has the 2nd best. And obviously Landry is very good.

One WR, whoopie. Everybody else is washing F'ing cars... great real.

Just think Coley. He runs like him and is super smooth. Would be a huge get and really take over exactly where Coley left.

Advertisement
Back