Devonta Smith Pic

rexman182

Recruit
devonta smith pic.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still looks like a great class without him but he would be the crowning jewel.

Get'm Richt!

I hope that jacket is the evidence we need to be confident this kid coming. bamer got that big texas receiver and the the homie who turned his back on his home town plus they ain't a passing team and don't have a passing qb. Do the right thing! (Spike Lee)

Advertisement
people know me as an optimist on here and all for richt's recruiting abilities. but i would be shocked if we got smith.

no way i see him coming here. I think we're a year away from pulling guys like that who are leaning for bama

Advertisement
people know me as an optimist on here and all for richt's recruiting abilities. but i would be shocked if we got smith.

no way i see him coming here. I think we're a year away from pulling guys like that who are leaning for bama

cmon man. we good

Advertisement

Smith been committed to Richt for several weeks. Suspect D J will get to help announce

He looking at that camera man thinking "**** they got me" and in the pic richt on his phone? If he commits to Miami n others see this pic n how our head coach rolls lmao

still feel like we're a longshot for him

but man it feels good to be even mentioned with these elite recruits in the heart of sec country

Advertisement
Back