Devonta Smith Pic

Man Richt look like he ain't worried....

Just looks routine ... and Richt probably texting Pouncey "for the last time, we don't need ya, things are different now"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna lie... This might be unpopular to say, but IF Smith is coming, I would rather take Smith, Thomas, Pouncey & Njoku...
And if one of the WR's has to be pushed out, then let it be Harley... Just My opinion though.

Pouncey isn't a scrub, the kid was committed to Notre Dame & is basically down to Miami, Texas or Tennessee... It's not like we're trying to steal him from Rutgers or New Mexico St or some ****.

My take on that is based on the fact that Thomas is exactly what Harley is, but even better... And while there's a desperation for speed, Smith & Thomas are both fast as ****, and not just useless speed, but effective speed that has actual impact on how they play.

I have no problem with taking them all, I'm just saying I would hope that if we're only taking 4 WR's that we don't drop Pouncey because I think that kid is going to be a **** good player wherever he goes...

In my honest opinion, I don't feel the same about Harley, I feel the system & scheme he plays in will be the biggest factor to his success at the college level.

I've been saying this since Thomas became a legit option.
Except while I'd rather have Pouncey, I don't think we should get either. Rather just rock with Smith, Thomas, and Njoku.

But, guess we just gotta accept that thats not gunna happen. And honestly if we get Smith and Thomas, I really don't give a **** what they do, cause I'm happy.

man if we get thomas and smith.

last year we got the best wr in each of the three counties, then we go to st louis and louisiana and grab two top ten national receivers. perry is gonna have a field day

Advertisement
This year is the first year we been able to understand what our coaching staff is doing in recruiting.. When we cool off on a player of a certain position that means we are getting an upgrade at that position.. right now I'm seeing Pouncey to Texas CB like CRAZY.. leads me to believe we reeled in Smith..

Side Note: What happen to the up vote, down vote button?

df happen to the voting button.

It was slowing the site down at high traffic. Once we disabled it, things were running smooth even with a ton of people on the board.

Trying to work out the kinks so everything is perfect on NSD.

Advertisement
This is the one I want the most. Not only is he a really talented player at a position of need, but he's a top 40 national player from SEC country that we are going heads up with Bama and LSU for. If we win that straight up...major

man if we get thomas and smith.

last year we got the best wr in each of the three counties, then we go to st louis and louisiana and grab two top ten national receivers. perry is gonna have a field day

Smith likely been silent for the sake of recruits who 'take the depth chart into consideration'. Richt been sandbagging with pocket aces.

Advertisement
Smith is going to see the light. With the defense we've got now, Richt's going to go up-tempo like Clemson and get 70-80 offensive snaps in a game. That means 40-45 passes, which means we can get 5 to 10 targets a game to all these guys.

Close:
Harley, Njoku, Thomas, Smith.

Pair them with Richards, Mullins, Cager

= night, night CFB

Advertisement
Back