Devonta Smith Pic

Not gonna lie... This might be unpopular to say, but IF Smith is coming, I would rather take Smith, Thomas, Pouncey & Njoku...
And if one of the WR's has to be pushed out, then let it be Harley... Just My opinion though.

Pouncey isn't a scrub, the kid was committed to Notre Dame & is basically down to Miami, Texas or Tennessee... It's not like we're trying to steal him from Rutgers or New Mexico St or some ****.

My take on that is based on the fact that Thomas is exactly what Harley is, but even better... And while there's a desperation for speed, Smith & Thomas are both fast as ****, and not just useless speed, but effective speed that has actual impact on how they play.

I have no problem with taking them all, I'm just saying I would hope that if we're only taking 4 WR's that we don't drop Pouncey because I think that kid is going to be a **** good player wherever he goes...

In my honest opinion, I don't feel the same about Harley, I feel the system & scheme he plays in will be the biggest factor to his success at the college level.

What do u think about Pouncey playing defense?

Advertisement
Ain't worried, Richt got this. OL will get fixed. We will also be fine at QB. Times are changing fellas.

Close:
Harley, Njoku, Thomas, Smith.

Pair them with Richards, Mullins, Cager

= night, night CFB

Not if Linder or McDoormatt sees the field this season.

And if our next qb doesn't distinguish himself n show he's a stud... But these are issues I'm sure the coaching staff will correct. Fortunately these are unknowns at other universities too

They'll have to beat out Donaldson, Herbert, Dykstra, Gaynor and possibly Hillery or Bateman, in addition to Brown and Odogwu coming off injured reserve. I think we'll be fine at OL. And we have 5 QBs on scholarship, so not worried about QB. Reload, not rebuild. ... Besides, our defense will score 20 points a game, lol

Advertisement
How many times has Ariz already said that if all of them want to commit, they all have a spot. Take them and only take 3 next year. What's the big deal? We're going up tempo. We need more WRs.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie... This might be unpopular to say, but IF Smith is coming, I would rather take Smith, Thomas, Pouncey & Njoku...
And if one of the WR's has to be pushed out, then let it be Harley... Just My opinion though.

Pouncey isn't a scrub, the kid was committed to Notre Dame & is basically down to Miami, Texas or Tennessee... It's not like we're trying to steal him from Rutgers or New Mexico St or some ****.

My take on that is based on the fact that Thomas is exactly what Harley is, but even better... And while there's a desperation for speed, Smith & Thomas are both fast as ****, and not just useless speed, but effective speed that has actual impact on how they play.

I have no problem with taking them all, I'm just saying I would hope that if we're only taking 4 WR's that we don't drop Pouncey because I think that kid is going to be a **** good player wherever he goes...

In my honest opinion, I don't feel the same about Harley, I feel the system & scheme he plays in will be the biggest factor to his success at the college level.

What do u think about Pouncey playing defense?
While he has the ability to do it, I believe his upside is best at WR.

Pouncey is probably a safer bet, but Harley might have a higher ceiling for impacting the college game with his speed

So is it time for Richt to run the fast break offense he ran at FSU?

If we lose out on McFarland than we'll have no choice to play out of SG as the base

Advertisement
How many times has Ariz already said that if all of them want to commit, they all have a spot. Take them and only take 3 next year. What's the big deal? We're going up tempo. We need more WRs.

They aren't taking just 3 next year man. Have you seen the talent in the 2018 class? The top guys are better. They **** sure wouldn't sacrifice one of them for Pouncey

Harley > Pouncey

But Harley is a me first kinda guy for sure. But he's a better talent than Pouncey.

Advertisement
Pouncey > Harley

Both on and off the field.

Agreed. Mike Farley is the size of my 11 year old nephew. Jesus H Christ.

Thomas, Smith, and Pouncey at WR. Move Njoku to TE in a couple years when he pushes 235.

Then haul Pope, Wiggins, Moore, and Hightower for 2018.

WR and TE set for 4 years.

Pouncey > Harley

Both on and off the field.

Agreed. Mike Farley is the size of my 11 year old nephew. Jesus H Christ.

Thomas, Smith, and Pouncey at WR. Move Njoku to TE in a couple years when he pushes 235.

Then haul Pope, Wiggins, Moore, and Hightower for 2018.

WR and TE set for 4 years.

Richt didn't have access to talent like this at UGA. He really could do big things here. And Cade Weldon looks like the real deal.

Advertisement
Back