Devonta Smith Pic

rexman182

Recruit
devonta smith pic.jpg

davion_mori

Sophomore
Richt is writing his "I'm so blessed, lord and savior, it's because of you, yada yada yada" commitment tweet for him. #blessed

OTK

Recruit
Still looks like a great class without him but he would be the crowning jewel.

Get'm Richt!

I hope that jacket is the evidence we need to be confident this kid coming. bamer got that big texas receiver and the the homie who turned his back on his home town plus they ain't a passing team and don't have a passing qb. Do the right thing! (Spike Lee)

407cane

All-ACC
people know me as an optimist on here and all for richt's recruiting abilities. but i would be shocked if we got smith.

no way i see him coming here. I think we're a year away from pulling guys like that who are leaning for bama

Ecush

Stevehick's buttocks yearns for the return of Merv
Any sock color updates to go with this picture?

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
:4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg:

T

TreOFive

people know me as an optimist on here and all for richt's recruiting abilities. but i would be shocked if we got smith.

no way i see him coming here. I think we're a year away from pulling guys like that who are leaning for bama
cmon man. we good

Dawgcane

Cane Brake Cane

Smith been committed to Richt for several weeks. Suspect D J will get to help announce

PharmCane305

Freshman
He looking at that camera man thinking "damn they got me" and in the pic richt on his phone? If he commits to Miami n others see this pic n how our head coach rolls lmao

Kevin

Senior
still feel like we're a longshot for him

but man it feels good to be even mentioned with these elite recruits in the heart of sec country