Devonta Smith is not on Campus

These mopey beetches would have been far happier with Al Golden as head coach. He wouldn't have even attempted to recruit Smith so his name would never have been on the radar. Can't "lose" someone when you don't even try. Silly Richt, thinking he could ever land a recruit wanted by an SEC team. Guess we won't see that at all this recruiting cycle. Oh wait...

You never answered me. Why the **** do you have a ***** Confederate flag as your avatar?

Yes I did. Earlier in the thread. Avatar synergy. People who fly confederate flags are ******. Then I found the pic of a confederate flag with ******. So there you go.

Nice. Up vote!

Advertisement
[TWEET]825482487874875392[/TWEET]

Yet this ****head found a way to visit FSU on a Sunday/Monday after playing in a basketball tourney on Saturday. Nice try **** bag

These dumb punks think everyone just fell off the turnip truck because they're so used to everyone sucking their *** and just going along with all the dumb **** they say.

Dudes buying this basketball **** probably think McFartland ain't wearing a weave.

Yet this ****head found a way to visit FSU on a Sunday/Monday after playing in a basketball tourney on Saturday. Nice try **** bag

These dumb punks think everyone just fell off the turnip truck because they're so used to everyone sucking their *** and just going along with all the dumb **** they say.

Dudes buying this basketball **** probably think McFartland ain't wearing a weave.

We'll see if he also comes here tomorrow and monday.

Doesn't the dead period start Monday?

Advertisement
From Holloman to McFarland to Smith, you'd think 100% of the fan base would scoff at the notion of silent commits by now.

Hopefully we close with Thomas/Henderson/Edwards/Dean/Harley and have an enjoyable NSD for once. Don't think anyone would complain with a finish that strong, even with the strikeout at RB.

He's on his way here now. He's on that same plane McFartland was on yesterday.

Advertisement

LMAOO

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

chill...he has visited the campus twice on his own dime. if he comes great, if not, no big deal.

This type of mentality is why it took us 10 years to win a bowl game.. -.-

I hope Richt learn to say fok these OOS recruits and go after the top guys in Florida.. what a waste of time.. go after guy who actually at some point had dreams of playing for Miami.. We out here recruiting LSU property, Alabama targets w/o bags, and RBs from Maryland.. Charles Barkley voice: Dis is EMBURRINGSON

Some of these kids are carryovers from their days at UGA where they've had relationships for a couple of years. I think going forward we stop wasting our time on these OOS recruits unless they have a real interest and they're not playing the b.s. games.

This kid is now full of *****.

chill...he has visited the campus twice on his own dime. if he comes great, if not, no big deal.

This type of mentality is why it took us 10 years to win a bowl game.. -.-

I hope Richt learn to say fok these OOS recruits and go after the top guys in Florida.. what a waste of time.. go after guy who actually at some point had dreams of playing for Miami.. We out here recruiting LSU property, Alabama commits with no bags, and RBs from Maryland.. Charles Barkley voice: Dis is EMBURRINGSON

Like Jerry Jeudy?

He aint the only top athlete in florida..

Advertisement
Y'all boys never learn... smh

I wish I had more hands so i could give this porst four thumbs down.

Use your thumb toes...but cmon mane you gotta admit this thread is ridiculous

This is the deal mane. I get we dont usually get some dudes especially from "SEC land" and i dont make false expectations but rubbing that **** when something dont go our way is what ****es me off. Its like self inflicted salt in the wound. It makes me think BoarCane and everybody else is right bout u being an fsu troll.

He's not. OV ends on Sunday and dead period's on Monday.

This is the deal mane. I get we dont usually get some dudes especially from "SEC land" and i dont make false expectations but rubbing that **** when something dont go our way is what ****es me off. Its like self inflicted salt in the wound. It makes me think BoarCane and everybody else is right bout u being an fsu troll.

Of course he is an FSU troll. What Cane fan actually celebrates when a kid goes elsewhere? What Cane fan would rather be "right" that a recruit is going elsewhere so he can say l "i told you so", rather than being wrong and have the kid actually come to Miami?

Advertisement

Of course he is an FSU troll. What Cane fan actually celebrates when a kid goes elsewhere? What Cane fan would rather be "right" that a recruit is going elsewhere so he can say l "i told you so", rather than being wrong and have the kid actually come to Miami?

He was wrong about Herbert.

:busmoon:

He was wrong about Herbert.

LOL i said nothing about Herbert nor any SFL recroot..

Not a good idea to have a player considering bama OV here the last weekend before signing day. Its rare that they will take that final visit after having spoken to Saban. He visited smith last week and probably tried to shut this trip down.

Advertisement
Back