Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Advertisement
[TWEET]825482487874875392[/TWEET]

Yet this ****head found a way to visit FSU on a Sunday/Monday after playing in a basketball tourney on Saturday. Nice try **** bag

These dumb punks think everyone just fell off the turnip truck because they're so used to everyone sucking their *** and just going along with all the dumb **** they say.

Dudes buying this basketball **** probably think McFartland ain't wearing a weave.

We'll see if he also comes here tomorrow and monday.

He's on his way here now. He's on that same plane McFartland was on yesterday.

:sanford::jordan:

Advertisement
Advertisement
These mopey beetches would have been far happier with Al Golden as head coach. He wouldn't have even attempted to recruit Smith so his name would never have been on the radar. Can't "lose" someone when you don't even try. Silly Richt, thinking he could ever land a recruit wanted by an SEC team. Guess we won't see that at all this recruiting cycle. Oh wait...

You never answered me. Why the **** do you have a ***** Confederate flag as your avatar?

Yes I did. Earlier in the thread. Avatar synergy. People who fly confederate flags are ******. Then I found the pic of a confederate flag with ******. So there you go.

And all this time I thought u were a racist *****! Good to know your not.

Is it true that Coach Richt attended his bball game?

That would be chess. One up Jimbob at the last minute but there would be pics, stories, etc. I don't think that's allowed though since he just saw him a few nights ago. Maybe an assistant

Advertisement
Bamas going all out with the bags as usual. No other reason to go to a team loaded at reciver that doesnt throw the ball.

Advertisement
Alabama's WR Coach is rumored to be taking the OC job at ASU.

So that could affect things.

It will have the same effect as Lane leaving - none
Tweed told us Harry Beudy picked Alabaga because of "relationships" with Cristobag and Napier. They both left two weeks after he enrolled. LULZ at this relationships ****. Only relationships Alabaga fosters are with bags.

Tweed told us Harry Beudy picked Alabaga because of "relationships" with Cristobag and Napier. They both left two weeks after he enrolled. LULZ at this relationships ****. Only relationships Alabaga fosters are with bags.

This^^^^^

"Relationships" is code word for bags.

Can't wait to see pics of his shiny, new expensive ride.

This^^^^^

"Relationships" is code word for bags.

Can't wait to see pics of his shiny, new expensive ride.

Challenger or Camaro? What size rims will it have?

I think the main "relationship" tie was Ridley - the lone one whereas UM had a bunch. Tweed is already pitching the same story with these other programs and LoL.

Advertisement
Back