Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Alabama's WR Coach is rumored to be taking the OC job at ASU.

So that could affect things.

It will have the same effect as Lane leaving - none
Tweed told us Harry Beudy picked Alabaga because of "relationships" with Cristobag and Napier. They both left two weeks after he enrolled. LULZ at this relationships ****. Only relationships Alabaga fosters are with bags.

I think the main "relationship" tie was Ridley - the lone one whereas UM had a bunch. Tweed is already pitching the same story with these other programs and LoL.

I think the only "relationship" that mattered in that Beudy transaction was with fungible items.

Advertisement

Tweed told us Harry Beudy picked Alabaga because of "relationships" with Cristobag and Napier. They both left two weeks after he enrolled. LULZ at this relationships ****. Only relationships Alabaga fosters are with bags.

I think the main "relationship" tie was Ridley - the lone one whereas UM had a bunch. Tweed is already pitching the same story with these other programs and LoL.

I think the only "relationship" that mattered in that Beudy transaction was with fungible items.

I believe you said it in another thread, but it's going to come down to bags with Lo Lingard as well and you called that.

This^^^^^

"Relationships" is code word for bags.

Can't wait to see pics of his shiny, new expensive ride.

Challenger or Camaro? What size rims will it have?

I mean he very likely was paid somewhere above $50k, but I think I've already said in another thread the amount of his stipends could cover one of these cars as long as the dealership would accept it (which Boosters would make happen).

I believe you said it in another thread, but it's going to come down to bags with Lo Lingard as well and you called that.
This isn't always the case, but usually when you see a bunch of non-relative adults advising and/or handling a recruit think bags.

Advertisement

This isn't always the case, but usually when you see a bunch of non-relative adults advising and/or handling a recruit think bags.

It all about the money, always has been always will be.

This^^^^^

I mean he very likely was paid somewhere above $50k, but I think I've already said in another thread the amount of his stipends could cover one of these cars as long as the dealership would accept it (which Boosters would make happen).

How about the insurance and rims and all that? Would the $3k per year cost of attendance cover that too? I'm not seeing how those numbers work, but maybe I need to hire you as my financial planner.

This^^^^^

How about the insurance and rims and all that? Would the $3k per year cost of attendance cover that too? I'm not seeing how those numbers work, but maybe I need to hire you as my financial planner.

Jeudy will be gettin $5,386 because he's out of state. Instate guys, which they generally don't need to pay to land anyway get $4,172.
So that's $500/month, just with the stipend. That doesn't include whatever extra housing money he'd get to keep if he lives off campus. And it doesn't include Federal Aid which he is very likely to be eligible for. He has absolutely no expenses for clothing, food, books, etc. All I can see he has to pay for is cell phone, drugs, and alcohol. Plenty of money to spend. Now, obviously thats just to lease a car after someone steps in to get the deal done for him.

Now I agree he received some type of payment. But it's easily arguable that they can afford a new car in some manner. Like I said no way this kid didn't get $50K+.

I thought I read somewhere that some big time bama booster owns a string of dodge dealerships in Tuscaloosa and he has a pre-arranged deal with dodge to offer below market lease deals on these cars which, of course, is covered by the kids' "stipends".

Advertisement
I thought I read somewhere that some big time bama booster owns a string of dodge dealerships in Tuscaloosa and he has a pre-arranged deal with dodge to offer below market lease deals on these cars which, of course, is covered by the kids' "stipends".

This is likely what happens.

Advertisement
Back