Devonta Smith is not on Campus

These mopey beetches would have been far happier with Al Golden as head coach. He wouldn't have even attempted to recruit Smith so his name would never have been on the radar. Can't "lose" someone when you don't even try. Silly Richt, thinking he could ever land a recruit wanted by an SEC team. Guess we won't see that at all this recruiting cycle. Oh wait...

You never answered me. Why the **** do you have a ***** Confederate flag as your avatar?

Yes I did. Earlier in the thread. Avatar synergy. People who fly confederate flags are ******. Then I found the pic of a confederate flag with ******. So there you go.

Sorry, didn't see it. I thought so, and I agree with you, I've just seen people think you support the flag because they obviously haven't looked closely enough.

I considered that. People who don't look closely at the flag may not like me right off the bat, but then again I instinctively don't like most people regardless of their avatar so it works out. This collection of know-nothing yahoos who don't post at all during the season or in game threads but come crawling out of the woodwork now to dump on an excellent recruiting class in Richt's first full year of recruiting validates my instincts. So far we've lost a zero-character clown who very likely took bags from Maryland. We are fine at RB. We never had a commit from Smith so we didn't lose him, but **** Richt for even trying. We addressed essentially every major need- OL, DE, LB, QB (Weldon and Perry, that's phenomenal), and look like we are about to crush it at CB. WR class is **** good even without Smith. TE and DT are the only areas where I feel we might be a little too thin on the roster (although I think Herndon may actually be a better all-around TE than D. Njoku) but I figure E. Njoku might be able to flex to TE and be a stud there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
50+ pages about a kid not coming here.

On the other hand what if Richt and them boys was pulling another Harley type chess move and keeping everything secret?

Bruh it ain't even Chess no more... this Million Dollar Money Drop (a game show).. we playing a entirely different game then these mfers from Bama. Smith gone af

Last edited:
He's not here. I'm not gonna explain as regardless the **** show is gonna ensue. The bow is open.feel free to take your shots.

I'm shocked you were wrong, that's a first

There's circumstances. I just know how that'll be relieved on here. Maybe Pete will explain but u won't. Anyways it's not over

I wanna know the scoop, mang. I'll buy you like two racks of beer. Have my assistant drive them over.

Advertisement

On the other hand what if Richt and them boys was pulling another Harley type chess move and keeping everything secret?

I thought about that. What if he was at the game in a booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could happen I dont put anything past Richt.

Or the kid. He visited FSU and people were late on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[

Smith ain't coming bruh.. It so obvious.. Our class is falling into oblivion.. McFarland switched up last minute and derailed our momentum.. it half way through the day and Smith is still NOT on Campus based on the fact that no one creditable has reported it yet.. Henderson is unpredictable at this point.. Edward ain't a lock.. and the guy who is suppose to make this class an instant success (Thomas) may or may not qualify.. the only bright spot (and it a good bright spot) is that we addressed the O-line with (hopefully) quality day 1 competition because if Linder and McDoormat see the field this season.. we will lose us 2 games we shouldn't have.

Another new poster who has nothing good to say about UM. Shocker. These dopey trolls are running roughshod.

"Tried to tell you boys he ain't co...oh wait, he's on campus? I'll shut up again."

-Recruiting Vet

There was no secret with Harley. There's no secret with Smith. If Smith wanted to come here he has a spot.

Why would he need to be secret if he wants to come here? You don't need to hide when your intention is to go to the school you're visiting. Sabag gonna pull your offer? So what? Why do you need his offer or approval if you intend to go to UM?

Advertisement
F**k Smith who tryna collect bags just like Jeudy. He can sit on the bench and count his money. If he does play then he will be lucky to average 2 catches a game. End of Rant. Make sure Thomas signs and watch him produce day 1

[TWEET]825482487874875392[/TWEET]

Really my ni66a? Like we being serious?

You have the opportunity to spend 3 days in Miami getting ready to make the biggest descion of your young life and a basketball game cuh?

We talking one game? You not interested bruh.

Advertisement
That sounds like Hollomans BS reason for cancelling when it was the "weather"

Just man up and admit decisions

How long did you know about thr basketball game?

Why schedule a Miami OV for your basketball game?

Why not schedule the bama or lsu visit during your basketball game equation?

Did you tell Miami ahead of time so they could make the adjustments?

Advertisement
So were the coaches expecting him to come down Saturday? Not like his basketball game came out of no where.

[TWEET]825482487874875392[/TWEET]

Really my ni66a? Like we being serious?

You have the opportunity to spend 3 days in Miami getting ready to make the biggest descion of your young life and a basketball game cuh?

We talking one game? You not interested bruh.

I'm not going to knock the kid, it is what it is. He didn't troll us.

We just now know that he's not coming here.

Advertisement
Back