Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Advertisement
Need to close on Dean, Thomas, Harley, and Edwards or Henderson for this class to be very good. To be considered elite and beIng in the same talk as the big boys, need all guys listed and Smith. At the end of the day, we had a 4 loss season, so its being a little hopeful to expect an elite class. We are improving in recruiting, and on the field. Were going to have to turns some heads next season and keep putting players in the draft to be able to consistently get those elite classes. A lot can still happen between now and Wedensday so will see. Coaching staff has remained confident, as have the recruits. Maybe they got somwthing up their sleeve

Stop, you're making too much sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did you know about the basketball game?

Why schedule a Miami OV for your basketball game?

The only questions that need to be asked. Makes no sense for him to say that he didn't come because of a basketball game he knew about well in advance. Something else happened.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I hope you're not referring to the basketball game. How can you say it's not over, it's 630 on Saturday night with the dead period coming. Speaks volumes he didn't hop on the first plane this morning to let Richt work the parents if he was truly interested. Just spill the beans, forget the trolls. Most of them are fans from other teams stirring up BS, that's the only downside with a free site.

Advertisement
chill...he has visited the campus twice on his own dime. if he comes great, if not, no big deal.

df? this dude a nocturnal basketball player or something..? FOH.. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Miami Lock!!! Trust me!

Would love for you to be right. But logic and reasoning say if you don't go to your OV, you're not going to said school.

He's going to Baga.

I think he's going to Bama too. Makes too much sense. He's in love with Julio Jones and Saban is going after him hard.

He might get to play at Bama, and if he does he'll have Jalen Hurts throwing the ball to him. So he's wasting the next 3-4 years to be a productive receiver and a chance at showcasing his talent, but he's able to wear the same jersey as his idol. To each their own.

Advertisement
chill...he has visited the campus twice on his own dime. if he comes great, if not, no big deal.

Didn't take OV. That's the nail right there. He's been to Bama on his own dime as well, along with going to his OV. ****, he even went to his OV at FSU.

He's not coming. Quicker you let that idea go, the less it stings.

Advertisement
Advertisement

This type of mentality is why it took us 10 years to win a bowl game.. -.-

I hope Richt learn to say fok these OOS recruits and go after the top guys in Florida.. what a waste of time.. go after guy who actually at some point had dreams of playing for Miami.. We out here recruiting LSU property, Alabama targets w/o bags, and RBs from Maryland.. Charles Barkley voice: Dis is EMBURRINGSON

Last edited:
How long did you know about thr basketball game?

Why schedule a Miami OV for your basketball game?

Why not schedule the bama or lsu visit during your basketball game equation?

Did you tell Miami ahead of time so they could make the adjustments?

Exactly. These dudes must think everyone who reads the dumb **** they write is braindead. Guy schedules an OV and now he's talking about a fcking basketball game he knew about.

LOL. He just ****ed in Rick's eyes because Sabag has him on that extra tight leash like he's walking him close to a freeway.

This type of mentality is why it took us 10 years to win a bowl game.. -.-

I hope Richt learn to say fok these OOS recruits and go after the top guys in Florida.. what a waste of time.. go after guy who actually at some point had dreams of playing for Miami.. We out here recruiting LSU property, Alabama commits with no bags, and RBs from Maryland.. Charles Barkley voice: Dis is EMBURRINGSON

Like Jerry Jeudy?

Advertisement
Back