Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Advertisement
If Devonta commits no tears will be shed after losing McFarland because we don't have a real need at RB IMO. We have bigger holes at WR, CB, and OL.. those our the only recruits at those position I care about landing.. To me McFarland would had just been a bonus.. but if you got a good OL doesn't really matter who is at RB IMO.

Keep telling yourself that. I am not saying that we are in trouble for this year, unless we have some injuries, but not getting him definitely hurts. Depth and elite talent in the backfield is necessary. I would take Herbert over McFarland if it were a trade, but we have 4 scholarship backs right now. Walton and Homer should be the only two that get time, unless Burns really impresses. But Burns is a big question mark at this point and Choc, well... he may be someone to move to FB. Losing McFarland means that next year's class has to be absolutely killer. Really turns up the pressure on Brown and Richt.

bruh... stacking chips at WR is harder then RB.. RB is a position you can start day one more so then WR.. We have had a good stable group of RBs even through those depressing times.. J.James-Cooper, Miller-M.James, Duke-M.James, Duke-Yearby, Yearby-Walton, now it going to be Walton and someone will emerge... they always do.. but we have lacked a dynamic WR corp in FOREVER.. 2013 was our last solid WRing core (Dorsett, Coley, Hurns) and they were good together for only 1 season.. thats it.. go YES cashing in on top WR talent is more important then top RB talent.. a Freshman RB next year can come in and play right away.. McFarland is not that big of a loss.. losing our top WR targets is..

Yeah, I agree with you that it is not as big as if we were to miss on our WR recruits... We have a serious issue there. All I was saying is that we are lacking depth now and will really be lacking depth next year at the RB position. Obviously WR, OL, and DB are the places of biggest need this year, next year will most certainly be RB.

We need to get devonta around the Deltas and the AKAs at the U man lol

someone gets it. Rush week got nothing to do with the Divine 9.

So add them Sigma Gamma Rho and ZPhiB to it too. **** he might even want to kick it with the Ques for a minute (yes I'm biased).

Advertisement

Now I know for sure. You're black. And yes I married a Delta from FAMU. They fine everywhere.

Don't fall for it, I'm white and I know this

Me too and I'm white and ******. Skeweee

Lmao. True. I'm in a frat and I have a white and Spanish LB so now I'm back to being confused on your race Brock

someone gets it. Rush week got nothing to do with the Divine 9.

So add them Sigma Gamma Rho and ZPhiB to it too. **** he might even want to kick it with the Ques for a minute (yes I'm biased).

A bunch of my uncles are ques, if I would have pledged that was my preference for sure

Advertisement
per Ivins : Now for what everyone wants to know … the latest on Devonta Smith.

I have yet to receive any type of arrival time for him, but I was just told that he will play in a basketball game tonight before leaving for South Florida. Tip is set for 8 ET, so I’m going to assume he’ll fly out early Saturday, although that hasn’t been confirmed.

I have yet to receive any type of arrival time for him, but I was just told that he will play in a basketball game tonight before leaving for South Florida. Tip is set for 8 ET, so I’m going to assume he’ll fly out early Saturday, although that hasn’t been confirmed.

Aka possibly not coming?

Now I know for sure. You're black. And yes I married a Delta from FAMU. They fine everywhere.
Every Delta has a Sigma in their heart. I married a delta from the U too, frat.

Brock, there are probably 20 total deltas, akas and Zetas at Miami.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Aka possibly not coming?

Im getting that type of feeling.

Advertisement

Aka possibly not coming?

Not necessarily smith seems to like basketball alot so it's pretty important to him imo. He will have 2 days to spend on campus. On Sunday it's noteworthy considering coaches can only visit in person with prospects on their campus.

Advertisement

:puzzled:

Aka possibly not coming?

Not necessarily smith seems to like basketball alot so it's pretty important to him imo. He will have 2 days to spend on campus. On Sunday it's noteworthy considering coaches can only visit in person with prospects on their campus.
we should sell him on being able to play bball here get coach L on the phone asap

Advertisement
Back