Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Advertisement
Did the hotel give him an early check in? I can picture Devonta nervously pacing around the lobby looking at the clock and going up to the reception desk every couple minutes "Hello, ma'am. Sorry to keep bothering you. But is my room ready yet? I did request early check in."

Did the hotel give him an early check in? I can picture Devonta nervously pacing around the lobby looking at the clock and going up to the reception desk every couple minutes "Hello, ma'am. Sorry to keep bothering you. But is my room ready yet? I did request early check in."

Mobile check in.......Cane LOCK

Pops is happy about this.

anthony-mcfarland-of-the-indianapolis-colts-smiles-on-the-sideline-picture-id72649086

L

M

A

O

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Devonta commits no tears will be shed after losing McFarland because we don't have a real need at RB IMO. We have bigger holes at WR, CB, and OL.. those our the only recruits at those position I care about landing.. To me McFarland would had just been a bonus.. but if you got a good OL doesn't really matter who is at RB IMO.

Keep telling yourself that. I am not saying that we are in trouble for this year, unless we have some injuries, but not getting him definitely hurts. Depth and elite talent in the backfield is necessary. I would take Herbert over McFarland if it were a trade, but we have 4 scholarship backs right now. Walton and Homer should be the only two that get time, unless Burns really impresses. But Burns is a big question mark at this point and Choc, well... he may be someone to move to FB. Losing McFarland means that next year's class has to be absolutely killer. Really turns up the pressure on Brown and Richt.

bruh... stacking chips at WR is harder then RB.. RB is a position you can start day one more so then WR.. We have had a good stable group of RBs even through those depressing times.. J.James-Cooper, Miller-M.James, Duke-M.James, Duke-Yearby, Yearby-Walton, now it going to be Walton and someone will emerge... they always do.. but we have lacked a dynamic WR corp in FOREVER.. 2013 was our last solid WRing core (Dorsett, Coley, Hurns) and they were good together for only 1 season.. thats it.. go YES cashing in on top WR talent is more important then top RB talent.. a Freshman RB next year can come in and play right away.. McFarland is not that big of a loss.. losing our top WR targets is..

Advertisement
If Devonta commits no tears will be shed after losing McFarland because we don't have a real need at RB IMO. We have bigger holes at WR, CB, and OL.. those our the only recruits at those position I care about landing.. To me McFarland would had just been a bonus.. but if you got a good OL doesn't really matter who is at RB IMO.

Keep telling yourself that. I am not saying that we are in trouble for this year, unless we have some injuries, but not getting him definitely hurts. Depth and elite talent in the backfield is necessary. I would take Herbert over McFarland if it were a trade, but we have 4 scholarship backs right now. Walton and Homer should be the only two that get time, unless Burns really impresses. But Burns is a big question mark at this point and Choc, well... he may be someone to move to FB. Losing McFarland means that next year's class has to be absolutely killer. Really turns up the pressure on Brown and Richt.

bruh... stacking chips at WR is harder then RB.. RB is a position you can start day one more so then WR.. We have had a good stable group of RBs even through those depressing times.. J.James-Cooper, Miller-M.James, Duke-M.James, Duke-Yearby, Yearby-Walton, now it going to be Walton and someone will emerge... they always do.. but we have lacked a dynamic WR corp in FOREVER.. 2013 was our last solid WRing core (Dorsett, Coley, Hurns) and they were good together for only 1 season.. thats it.. go YES cashing in on top WR talent is more important then top RB talent.. a Freshman RB next year can come in and play right away.. McFarland is not that big of a loss.. losing our top WR targets is..
Upvote!!

Advertisement
Back