Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Advertisement
not gonna lie.. This class is starting to become a let down before signing day.. Yea we might get Jeff Thomas but will he even qualify?..(They did say he can but you never know with our luck over the years)... UGH.. We need a special season next year.. So glad we got a solid OL class coming in.. I think Cager gonna be a beast next year.

We need to get devonta around the Deltas and the AKAs at the U man lol

Now I know for sure. You're black. And yes I married a Delta from FAMU. They fine everywhere.
Every Delta has a Sigma in their heart. I married a delta from the U too, frat.

Brock, there are probably 20 total deltas, akas and Zetas at Miami.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Deltas loves Nupes. Lulz @ Sigmas

Advertisement
not gonna lie.. This class is starting to become a let down before signing day.. Yea we might get Jeff Thomas but will he even qualify?..(They did say he can but you never know with our luck over the years)... UGH.. We need a special season next year.. So glad we got a solid OL class coming in.. I think Cager gonna be a beast next year.

Our "luck" of late has been getting both Choc and Mullins in.

Trolls trying to downplay Miami recruiting... people speaking out the side of their mouth as if Pete didn't just say Thomas will be fine academically last week...

let down?!? and we got mullins and gray in

were bout to pull of thomas, henderson, herbert, edwards, harley but sure class is a let down....

there's like 20 of them combined, if that.

Seriously? It's probably some bad ones. You talking about there is 20 in each sorority right?

unless they've made huge strides in the last few years, nphc chapters were always really small at um. when i graduated in 2012 they usually carried 8-12 sisters at a time.

DGs and DPhiEs gentlemen, those are the ones that need to say hello to Smitty.

Advertisement

Now I know for sure. You're black. And yes I married a Delta from FAMU. They fine everywhere.

Amen. And yes the D9 is scarce at the U. Used to be at FIU and UM a lot in my undergrad days.

Ced Wright also. This class Edwards will need help but will get the same help Ced and Mullins got.

Deltas loves Nupes. Lulz @ Sigmas

You mean Nupes love Nupes, right? You prolly married your LB. it's ok.

Advertisement
Speaking from years of experience I wholeheartedly second that...even though I'm now married to an AKA.

Deltas make love with the Nupes. Lulz @ Sigmas

You stupid dogg..

— Miami is still expecting Amite (La.) High five-star wide receiver Devonta Smith to take his official visit to Coral Gables this weekend with his parents. Smith is set to play in a high school basketball game on Friday and then make his way to South Florida early Saturday. The U.S. Army All-American will be the only uncommitted target on campus for the Hurricanes this weekend, which means that he'll get plenty of attention from head coach Mark Richt and wide receivers coach Ron Dugans as they look to try and steal some momentum from Alabama in advance of next Wednesday.

Advertisement
Calm down, he's playing in a high school basketball game the staff already knew about before the visit was supposed to happen down here anyway

If this is a let down then you will never be happy with any class. Ridiculous statement.

If he is playing a basketball game, I would have sent someone to watch the game.

Advertisement
Back