Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Man I would have skipped that bball game. His future is football and no way I'm passing up a day to be wined and dined in Miami for basically a casual bball game.

Advertisement
Yall don't see the beauty in this. Richt learned the first time with Jeudy. He let Jeudy go back home and have bama assistants drop in right before the dead period, it's not happening this time with Smith. Richt will be the final coach he sees before signing day. #WatchTheFinish

Yall don't see the beauty in this. Richt learned the first time with Jeudy. He let Jeudy go back home and have bama assistants drop in right before the dead period, it's not happening this time with Smith. Richt will be the final coach he sees before signing day. #WatchTheFinish

I just hope the " watch the finish " talk isn't watching us finish in our belly buttons

Random ? here so Nick Satan is in Florida today , you guys think he's gonna try to show up at Smiths b ball game? I'm assuming he's not allowed to visit with Smith because HC contact is limited right ? Just wondering because I put nothing past Bama at this point .

Advertisement
Man I would have skipped that bball game. His future is football and no way I'm passing up a day to be wined and dined in Miami for basically a casual bball game.

Not a great sign but this one has been strange. The kid is trying to keep this whole thing on the down low. If he was already committed to Bama or LSU, he wouldn't be coming...

Not a great sign but this one has been strange. The kid is trying to keep this whole thing on the down low. If he was already committed to Bama or LSU, he wouldn't be coming...

He's a high school senior playing basketball for the last time and he's actually pretty **** good. Relax, him not missing this game means nothing.

Random ? here so Nick Satan is in Florida today , you guys think he's gonna try to show up at Smiths b ball game? I'm assuming he's not allowed to visit with Smith because HC contact is limited right ? Just wondering because I put nothing past Bama at this point .

The one thing I am wondering is if the dinner at the restaurant that the one RB, can't remember his name, took with an entire coaching staff broke anything or if you happen to be at a restaurant with a kid you can talk to them even if you took visits already?

Advertisement

He's a high school senior playing basketball for the last time and he's actually pretty **** good. Relax, him not missing this game means nothing.

He hasn't missed a single game for a visit. Doesn't mean a thing except for the overreacting crowd.

Well the basketball game is in Louisiana.... But he already did his in-home so that would be technically illegal.

Advertisement

Well the basketball game is in Louisiana.... But he already did his in-home so that would be technically illegal.

Pssshhh... you really think Bama playing by the rules now? pleasee.. They about ready to offer the BMW i8 he wanted

Man we need to fire our bag man.. dude is a 66 overall in the Bag Man Association league.

I just hope the " watch the finish " talk isn't watching us finish in our belly buttons

Cream pies for days, no worries

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back