Devonta Smith is not on Campus

Advertisement
Same sh*t, different year. LMAO at anyone thinking next year we get Lingard once it's nut cutting time and the big boys start calling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think this staff feels confident about anything right now.

What a roller coaster;
Beginning of the season, high flyin, high fiving, new uniforms, IPF announced...hella momentum.

Last edited:
Interesting that JDS says "Word out of Miami". He has contacts on both sides, but nobody on UM's side has said that yet.

Advertisement
I mean, wasn't the expectation that Smith was mostly a pipe dream a few weeks ago? If there's bad news about Thomas or Harley, that would be more concerning. I think people are having drastic mood swings for no reason regarding Smith here.

I get the frustration with McFarland since we thought he was coming for a while but not with Smith. Just let it play out and see.

He just posted "we will see I guess" when someone responded that he had a basketball game and is leaving for Miami in the morning...

Advertisement
Nothing to see here signing day same as normal unless Henderson and Thomas commit then but they could commit before then. Way it is going now though wouldnt suprise me if we don't have anymore commits and Thomas and Henderson go somewhere else

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back