Devin Cochran vandy Ot in the portal

Advertisement
not even listed in the Portal on 247.. anywho thats 2 4-stars for GT on the line via portal and 1 4-star safety from ND. Collins is giving his best shot there, Ill give him that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Hattis a true OT though? I thought I saw someone say OG.
He’s spot started everywhere but most of his time has been on the interior. Was a full time starter there. Looks like him and Bradley are who we’re banking on. Another OL from UNLV hit the portal today. Don’t know a lot about him.

Advertisement
He’s spot started everywhere but most of his time has been on the interior. Was a full time starter there. Looks like him and Bradley are who we’re banking on. Another OL from UNLV hit the portal today. Don’t know a lot about him.

USC OT Clayton Bradley is a walking mash unit UM and Coach Justice should do better at finding other portal options given the renewed buzz around our changing offense.

Go Canes

USC OT Clayton Bradley is a walking mash unit UM and Coach Justice should do better at finding other portal options given the renewed buzz around our changing offense.

Go Canes
If you filter on OTs that can play next year that have not already chosen a school you are down to like 3 non JAGs.. two from Stanford and one USC..

For some reason there's some impulse around here to slurp GaTech as the real "Harvard of the South" because they have a strong engineering program. It's not even the best school in Atlanta.

This kid is apparently a smart kid but let's pump the brakes on deeming him a future electrical engineering PhD candidate or assuming the transfer is due to academics and not just a desire to play at home.

Screenshot_20200127-080234_Samsung Internet.jpg

So Georgia Tech isn't starting to build a solid roster up there? Man it's sad we haven't capitalized on the coastal being down because I believe it is on the upswing.. in a major way. UNC & GTech... we better tighten up. FAST

Advertisement
Back