Devin Cochran vandy Ot in the portal

There is no such thing as a must have player that being said this guy is a must have lol. At the end of the season I was really hoping to get a starting caliber Right Tackle. Whether it be Rivers or preferably a transfer (Dont want to start a freshman again). That way we can move Scaife to his natural position, OG where he is a NFL caliber player. But never did I think a quality LT transfer would be in the portal. Last year I said go get Proctor from UVA, dude ended up starting for OU. This year its this guy. If we get him and the Kicker from FIU. This season might be a very quick turnaround. That would mean we've upgraded 3 glaring deficiencies. Offensive Coordinator, Oline,and the kicking game. I know we need a CB, WR, and LB. But the LT n kicker are priceless to us right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is no such thing as a must have player that being said this guy is a must have lol. At the end of the season I was really hoping to get a starting caliber Right Tackle. Whether it be Rivers or preferably a transfer (Dont want to start a freshman again). That way we can move Scaife to his natural position, OG where he is a NFL caliber player. But never did I think a quality LT transfer would be in the portal. Last year I said go get Proctor from UVA, dude ended up starting for OU. This year its this guy. If we get him and the Kicker from FIU. This season might be a very quick turnaround. That would mean we've upgraded 3 glaring deficiencies. Offensive Coordinator, Oline,and the kicking game. I know we need a CB, WR, and LB. But the LT n kicker are priceless to use right now.
1CN approve this message

Yeah no way is this guy coming to Miami but he is truly a plug and play left tackle on any team in the country. They should at least be chasing him.

Miami legitimately needs two tackles who have started football games in P5 conferences. I’d take this guy and a flier on another (Texas, Stanford) and call it a day in a perfect world. It would be great to let Nelson develop another year, not have Rivers gifted a tackle spot (make him win it), and move Scaife inside to bench Donaldson (or motivate him to lose 50 pounds) for good.

Advertisement
Hard to get portal OLmen when we don't have an OL coach....this needs to happen yesterday.
Great Point! I think you need to get the OLine and WR coach hired this week any further delay will hurt our chances with grad transfer and we have high school OL Brady Ward coming to visit this month.

If I was a LT, I’d absolutely consider Miami. Solid graduate degree. Wonderful weather for a year. Most importantly, look amazing against ACC Coastal competition all season long. It will boost his draft stock. Going to a Georgia does nothing more than staying at Vandy. I’d bet on me, before I’d try and hit a needle in a hay stack chasing a ring. Follow the 💰 Miami is easily the best story. He’s a hero and he can’t help but look AMAZING

Advertisement
Yes yes yes - get him.

That said, with UGA losing Thomas and Wilson, it could be a forgone conclusion being he's a Georgia kid.

Wow.

Now that’s a plug and play transfer...

Him
The FIU kicker
Throw in a CB for depth

And yeah we fuggin might fuggg around and win 9/10 games

Great Point! I think you need to get the OLine and WR coach hired this week any further delay will hurt our chances with grad transfer and we have high school OL Brady Ward coming to visit this month.
Did we fire Barry and Stubblefield? I know there was talk

Advertisement
We talking bags...

Attachments

• CE715164-BAA7-4879-ABCF-FCBF53A4A2E6.jpeg
    CE715164-BAA7-4879-ABCF-FCBF53A4A2E6.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Georgia started Cade Mays at left tackle for their bowl. I know they recently had an OL get in some hot water with a bullying scandal so that may effect their numbers. But they’ve been recruiting the position at such a high level they still may not need this kid and he might just want to have a guarantee of a spot. Which we would give him easy

Advertisement
Back