Devin Cochran vandy Ot in the portal

Advertisement
Everyone seems to be forgetting our QB room is ***.
Malik fugging Rosier won 10 games (11 if we played and beat Arky st)

We can win 10 games with even that dumbo I’m not worried... just don’t have one of the worst kicking performances, worst oline play I’ve ever seen, and don’t have an OC who does nothing to help his offense succeed leading to the worst 3rd down converting team in the nation

If Miami can land Devin Cochran as a Grad transfer then we can add shirt Zion Nelson. I am thinking taking CSU grad transfer also and rotate these two at LT. Along with the Stanford transfer Hattis who can play OG and RT.

Than look for 2021 prep oline help which with a good season we should be able to get.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Vandy kids don’t fvck with the bags

One could say they are full steam ahead on the straight and narrow path.

2677eb3bc3ca2e80e770c320352adfa4.png

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Players do not care about beaches or weather, can you get me a bag, NFL or win is priority 1, 2, 3

Not grad transfers, man lol

Getting playing time and being in a better situation for some...also...their actual graduate degree is important too.

Last edited:
seems there is quality talent in the portal at OL, hopefully Manny can sell some magic again. will be hard because he cant blame the last staff anymore
We need to get our new offensive staff in place. It's doubtful that current OL coach is retained under a new OC. It's hard to recruit with a lame duck staff.

Ivins said diaz contacted him. Apparently fsu and gt have too. He doesnt graduate until may.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back