Details on Friday meeting between Blake James and large donors

Advertisement
This is the strangest episode of ‘Suntan U’ I’ve ever seen in my life.

You have donors offering to pay the salary of a legacy, NFL front office guy while our lame duck AD and failure of a first time HC balk because they don’t want him to have too much power. And we all have to watch it through Barry Jackson’s scuffed up binoculars.

This whole event is like when your dad held up a towel while you changed out out of your sandy swim trunks, blocking your nudity from only 20% of the people at the beach. I don’t know if I want to laugh, cry, or bleach my eyes out, but our beloved program keeps showing its lily white cheeks.
Nailed it

Advertisement
ESPN has reported barring a losing season Manny is getting year 3. Buckle up.

That’s a bull$hit opinion of some espn talking head that covers the big ten, not the ACC and he’s doing nothing but playing the speculation game. Every media member down here that actually covers the team says that the powers that be have already informed Diaz he has one year to fix this. If he doesn’t win next year and I mean win convincingly, he’s fired. And odds are he’s gonna **** the bed again like he did this year and turn in another dog**** season but luckily for us fans it’ll be his last.

Advertisement
Would be great if after all this haggling because of concerns over how much power Zo will wield if the first thing he does after accepting job is give Manny an ultimatum to fire Panda and Bratke.

Advertisement
I believe this was today.

Attachments

• 20200111_002651.jpg
    20200111_002651.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 237
What I find most interesting is that Blake James apparently has the power to tell a bunch of billionaires on the BOT to go f#ck themselves. James must have some Jeffrey Epstein-like videotapes of these rich and powerful board members to get away with it.

What I find most interesting is that Blake James apparently has the power to tell a bunch of billionaires on the BOT to go f#ck themselves. James must have some Jeffrey Epstein-like videotapes of these rich and powerful board members to get away with it.
Blake is an idiot, plain and simple. It looks like big balls from the outside, but it's actually just plain stupidity and a lack of understanding.

Advertisement

It’s not that apparently he has enough votes to keep him employed.

Advertisement
Back