Details on Friday meeting between Blake James and large donors

Advertisement
What I find most interesting is that Blake James apparently has the power to tell a bunch of billionaires on the BOT to go f#ck themselves. James must have some Jeffrey Epstein-like videotapes of these rich and powerful board members to get away with it.

My take is, Blake wants Zo to be hired, in a position of power to save his job. But, Diaz is not on board, because he doesn't want to be exposed.

Signed,

Peruche

High stakes negotiations ongoing

Blake James will be fired 100% if he doesn't make this happen and Miami continues its mediocrity for another year or two. Hire Highsmith, and benefit from looking like the genius who made the hire or buying yourself a couple extra years to deflect the blame on Highsmith if things don't go right. No brainer. The fact that this wasn't finalized on day 1 shows you the level of Blake's ineptitude.

Not really surprising at this point as we know Blake is an incompetent ****. But will Zo ultimately have the power to make things happen? That's really the only important thing.

Advertisement
My take is, Blake wants Zo to be hired, in a position of power to save his job. But, Diaz is not on board, because he doesn't want to be exposed.

Signed,

Peruche

Not a bad theory. If true, I just can't understand how Manny effing Diaz has so much power in the athletics department. Must be daddy.

Not a bad theory. If true, I just can't understand how Manny effing Diaz has so much power in the athletics department. Must be daddy.

Manny wants zo. Blake has been balking at this but the pressure from bot and donors has been high to bring home zo. This is Blake hiring his replacement. Manny knows he’ll have a job if the oc hire works out and the season ends w 10 plus wins. Blake could be out regardless if zo is credited for the success

Advertisement
OK good so it's probably happening.
So first DBC says Zo isn't here, and then he posts this. WTF?

1578752562548.png

Lol FWIW you all sound ******* ridiculous in ALL of these Zo threads.

Letting every single report from anyone with a computer or phone get you all riled up. ****’s crazy. It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad.

Per a source with knowledge of the meeting, a group of high-level donors met with Blake James on Friday. The purpose of the meeting was to offer significant money if Manny was willing to make necessary changes.

Most notably, the group wanted Alonzo Highsmith to take on a general manager role that would usurp some of Blake and Manny’s power over the football program. One booster even offered to pay Highsmith’s salary for two years. Blake refused and instead offered a more traditional “chief of staff” role that was mostly administrative in nature.

Highsmith is not expected to accept the offer and instead is in discussions with Mario Cristobal at Oregon.

Advertisement
Per a source with knowledge of the meeting, a group of high-level donors met with Blake James on Friday. The purpose of the meeting was to offer significant money if Manny was willing to make necessary changes.

Most notably, the group wanted Alonzo Highsmith to take on a general manager role that would usurp some of Blake and Manny’s power over the football program. One booster even offered to pay Highsmith’s salary for two years. Blake refused and instead offered a more traditional “chief of staff” role that was mostly administrative in nature.

Highsmith is not expected to accept the offer and instead is in discussions with Mario Cristobal at Oregon.

Attachments

• DC28F337-EFB3-49BF-B9ED-978CDF75A7D3.jpeg
    DC28F337-EFB3-49BF-B9ED-978CDF75A7D3.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
sounds like the managers at my company. They meet about the meetings they just had to discuss if they are prepared for the next set of meetings. They waste more time than anyone I have ever met. Very similar to this situation. **** or get off the pot!
Facts

Manny wants zo. Blake has been balking at this but the pressure from bot and donors has been high to bring home zo. This is Blake hiring his replacement. Manny knows he’ll have a job if the oc hire works out and the season ends w 10 plus wins. Blake could be out regardless if zo is credited for the success
☝🏿☝🏿☝🏿

Advertisement
Back