Details on Friday meeting between Blake James and large donors

sounds like the managers at my company. They meet about the meetings they just had to discuss if they are prepared for the next set of meetings. They waste more time than anyone I have ever met. Very similar to this situation. **** or get off the pot!
Did you get my memo about the conference call?

Advertisement
Deal imminent

*****.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who wants to bet DBC is just getting told this info from someone on Twitter with "UM BOT member" in their bio and he's just ******* with him? Lol

stranger things have happened. There is a thread on here somewhere showing Danny texting himself and then using himself as a source. Pretty sad that anybody bothers the guy and won’t just let him live in his bubble.

stranger things have happened. There is a thread on here somewhere showing Danny texting himself and then using himself as a source. Pretty sad that anybody bothers the guy and won’t just let him live in his bubble.

I will NOT be taking that bet.

wedding_crashers.jpg

Advertisement
High stakes negotiations ongoing

Blake James will be fired 100% if he doesn't make this happen and Miami continues its mediocrity for another year or two. Hire Highsmith, and benefit from looking like the genius who made the hire or buying yourself a couple extra years to deflect the blame on Highsmith if things don't go right. No brainer. The fact that this wasn't finalized on day 1 shows you the level of Blake's ineptitude.

It’s no secret dude knows nothing about sports especially football. He’s literally clueless about the sport. Why not just hand football over and be done with all the stress that comes with it?

He can go fundraise and leave the football to the expert.

Advertisement
I’m told it’s done. Maybe there is something that needs to get resolved before announcing but I’m hearing it will absolutely happen.

thank u jesus!!! Whats the chances we get the truth on exactly how much power he has? Im sure even if he is above Diaz, they dont want that leaked. Highsmith will have to come out and say all the right things. Manny is our coach, these things take time, blah blah blah.

Advertisement
Back