DeShawn Troutman, LB Orlando Edgewater ('21)

Like this kid a lot but idk where he fits in. Don’t see Miami taking 4 LBs in the same class where they’ll likely sign 4-5 OL or DBs

1 QB
1-2 RBs
3-4 WRs
1-2 TEs
5-6 OL
2 DE
2 DT
3-4 LBs
2-3 Corners
2 Safeties
1 Kicker

Thats is how I think the numbers will work out.

Advertisement
Not too sure we'll be able to land 6 o lineman & I could see 3 receivers being taken which makes taking 4 linebackers feasible.

I can see us landing 5 OL but if an elite kid like a Savion Boyd wants in, you gotta make space because of the lack of talent on the OL.

I can see us landing 5 OL but if an elite kid like a Savion Boyd wants in, you gotta make space because of the lack of talent on the OL.
If it were me personally I'd take as many o lineman, corners, and linebackers possible and sacrifice a spot or two elsewhere if need be.

LB Board look like this? (not including T.Lewis, doesn't sound like that's happening)
**And of course a couple safeties not listed may end up striker.

Random order, outside of Hood and, not sure whose offers are committable (of the uncommitted, obviously I believe Tyler Johnson and Hammett's are)...(James Williams' obviously is if you consider him a backer) ? There are other kids like the Rockledge kids and Finnie from Mcarthur, or the St. Pete de-commit Mckenzie... not sure how serious our interest is on those kids, obv they may be on here as well. Also some NY/NJ kids seem to be more D-ends to me, so don't have them listed either.

Hood
J.Williams (S/LB)
Marshall
Trautman
J.Marshall
T.Johnson (Commit)
Bernadel
C.Fordham (Striker?)
C.Smith (Ath/Striker)
D.Jackson (Ath/Strker)
Hammett (Commit, LB/Edge)
Payton (LB/Edge)
Mcqueen(Striker?)
Alleyne

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can he play ILB is my question ? If he can it eases the pain a bit of losing Hood but man.......that's a big whiff by Manny, Baker, and Patke. I'd still recruit Hood to the bitter end regardless, and maybe he flips after Michigan loses to pedo state and gets crushed by OSU per usual.
Doesn’t sound like Hood is in a rush to commit, which makes me think even though he’s feeling Michigan his family may push Miami.

Can he play ILB is my question ? If he can it eases the pain a bit of losing Hood but man.......that's a big whiff by Manny, Baker, and Patke. I'd still recruit Hood to the bitter end regardless, and maybe he flips after Michigan loses to pedo state and gets crushed by OSU per usual.
Yes he can play Mike LB, that's literally his position.

Advertisement
He doesn't want to come here... Not much you can do. He must want a chance of scenery considering he's not interested in any of the Florida schools.

Advertisement
Very solid prospect more of a guy who sifts through traffic and finds the ball carrier instead of running full steam. Really explodes at point of contact needs to refine his tackling. Looks ok in coverage has soft enough hips to switch directions only worry is he gets sucked in to the line a little. Has traits that make him a take

Advertisement
Back