DeShawn Troutman, LB Orlando Edgewater ('21)

Advertisement
article in the orlando paper that was sent to me about him. kinda cool. so i knew this beforehand but cool to see him get some pub -- hes been working at his uncles potato farm since the pandemic started bc they've been CRAZY busy with their clients demanding potatoes (guess more people buying these prolly due to the amount of time they can sit without spoiling)

Think this kid is very underrated and have been saying it for a while. Would love to have him.

Especially if Hood wants to put us through the ringer.

i believe his best committable offer is USCe right now. UM is in touch with him but dont believe he can commit on it. fwiw, dont think it'd be smart for him to go here based on him being back in miami (where hes originally from and around possibly negative influences). UF isnt recruiting him right now. hes got UM, UF, and FSU fans in his family. UGA is recruiting him but havent offered as of yet (not sure if its still true since this changes daily)

Advertisement
“It should also be noted that Troutman could potentially be a striker for UM as the 6-1, 205-pound 'backer has shown on film that he can get sideline to sideline and cover in space. Florida State, Minnesota and West Virginia have also offered Troutman.

For those wondering, nothing has changed with Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas four-star linebacker Jaydon Hood. While a few 247Sports Crystal Ball forecasts have been logged in favor of Michigan in recent weeks, Miami remains in contact with Hood and would take the Under Armour All-American regardless of what happens with Troutman.”

“It should also be noted that Troutman could potentially be a striker for UM as the 6-1, 205-pound 'backer has shown on film that he can get sideline to sideline and cover in space. Florida State, Minnesota and West Virginia have also offered Troutman.

For those wondering, nothing has changed with Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas four-star linebacker Jaydon Hood. While a few 247Sports Crystal Ball forecasts have been logged in favor of Michigan in recent weeks, Miami remains in contact with Hood and would take the Under Armour All-American regardless of what happens with Troutman.”
So because Ivins said he could potentially be a Striker, you take it as gospel.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
So because Ivins said he could potentially be a Striker, you take it as gospel.
Who said I took it as gospel? Why does your dumbass like assuming stuff? Maybe you should keep your mouth shut and realize this kid might be taken over chase.

Last edited:
Again, being at Edgewater, I can say that troutman is a good LB and is A HUGE MIAMI HURRICANES FAN. Me and have had to argue with other about Miami during the season. Some of which was embarrassing. He’s Probably better in pass coverage than he is in the run game. I don’t know if he really has the size though right now. I haven’t seen him since December, but I’d say he’s somewhere around 5’11 190ish. But he is 16 so there’s a possible chance he sprouts during summer to 6’1-6’2. I’ll say this much... he’ll definitely be Faster, athletic, and more aggressive than Pickney was.

I’ll tell you all this too, he is a hot head. Which could be a bad or good thing. I’ve had to talk to him a couple of times. He’s a punch-teammates-in-the-face type of hot head. Which he has done multiple times. Got suspended a couple of games. But overall, he’s a great kid when he’s not being “passionate.” Real great kid that listens to adults. He has Had troubled background, and that’s part of the reason why he moved up to Orlando. His brother plays at Louisville now. So Louisville is another place looking at. By the mid-season of next year, I suspect his stock RISE, So if he commits to Miami now... I just hope it last.

Advertisement
i believe his best committable offer is USCe right now. UM is in touch with him but dont believe he can commit on it. fwiw, dont think it'd be smart for him to go here based on him being back in miami (where hes originally from and around possibly negative influences). UF isnt recruiting him right now. hes got UM, UF, and FSU fans in his family. UGA is recruiting him but havent offered as of yet (not sure if its still true since this changes daily)

You sound like Chuck Amato circa 1996.

Again, being at Edgewater, I can say that troutman is a good LB and is A HUGE MIAMI HURRICANES FAN. Me and have had to argue with other about Miami during the season. Some of which was embarrassing. He’s Probably better in pass coverage than he is in the run game. I don’t know if he really has the size though right now. I haven’t seen him since December, but I’d say he’s somewhere around 5’11 190ish. But he is 16 so there’s a possible chance he sprouts during summer to 6’1-6’2. I’ll say this much... he’ll definitely be Faster, athletic, and more aggressive than Pickney was.

I’ll tell you all this too, he is a hot head. Which could be a bad or good thing. I’ve had to talk to him a couple of times. He’s a punch-teammates-in-the-face type of hot head. Which he has done multiple times. Got suspended a couple of games. But overall, he’s a great kid when he’s not being “passionate.” Real great kid that listens to adults. He has Had troubled background, and that’s part of the reason why he moved up to Orlando. His brother plays at Louisville now. So Louisville is another place looking at. By the mid-season of next year, I suspect his stock RISE, So if he commits to Miami now... I just hope it last.

Edgewater loaded this year. We got a couple kids might need punching in the lockerroom count me in!

Advertisement
Think it may be time to do some spring cleaning D. Don't think any posters would be upset if this guy got a one-way ticket to Bolivia.
Think it may be time to do some spring cleaning D. Don't think any posters would be upset if this guy got a one-way ticket to Bolivia.
Who are you to comment anything about this board new guy? The only people allowed to say that around here is the old click from the original site and you aren’t one of them. If you don’t like poster then take your soft *** to canesport. Lol at a guy who joined in May trying to bark orders at D. Take your lowly *** somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back