DeShawn Troutman, LB Orlando Edgewater ('21)

Who are you to comment anything about this board new guy? The only people allowed to say that around here is the old click from the original site and you aren’t one of them. If you don’t like poster then take your soft *** to canesport. Lol at a guy who joined in May trying to bark orders at D. Take your lowly *** somewhere else.
How do you know I haven't been around since the beginning. You have no idea who the f*ck i am.

Advertisement
How do you know I haven't been around since the beginning. You have no idea who the f*ck i am.
Ohhhhhhhh so you’re a banned poster?

@RVACane I think that’s a violation of the rules. Another obsessive loser that was shown the exit.

So let me get this straight just so it can be on record. You say Chase isn’t a take? Based on how you think the numbers seem to be lining up? Do you feel as strongly about this as you felt about George not being a take not even 2-3 weeks ago? Honest question.

As for the LB....
Kid can run and strike. Mf’s stop in their tracks when he pops them. The short area burst is there. I like him, but I still want Hood.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight just so it can be on record. You say Chase isn’t a take? Based on how you think the numbers seem to be lining up? Do you feel as strongly about this as you felt about George not being a take not even 2-3 weeks ago? Honest question.

As for the LB....
Kid can run and strike. Mf’s stop in their tracks when he pops them. The short area burst is there. I like him, but I still want Hood.
I don’t think Jacolby isn’t a take. What I’m trying to get across is for a guy that is supposedly considered a priority, he isn’t being treated like one. None of the sites have anything on him and that’s really weird. Any “insider” from any site is gonna have info on him and if he’s a lean then they’ll at least have a mock class with or something of that affect. Could I be wrong? Sure but it’ll kinda be unprecedented that a guy that was considered a known priority is barely spoken about or towards for an article standpoint. It doesn’t add up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think Jacolby isn’t a take...

Well maybe NOW you don't....but just a couple of weeks ago you felt pretty strongly about the kid not having a spot along with him not being a fit for the spread because he doesn't have speed. You also implied the kid can't be a take because Yulkeith isn't even a take and that the people who were excited about him re-joining the class "shouldn't do that to themselves". I mean this is all in the George thread, I am not making it up.

Again, just like I posted then when you seemed to be married to this idea of a WR board …….
I don't think anyone, including Ivins since you think so highly of him, should take any pecking order/ board as stone cold lock. Stuff changes, and from all accounts we are still after Chase Smith (and we better be). So that's why I am asking why are you so adamant about Smith no longer being a take/having a spot when you said the same thing about George not even 2 weeks ago and now he seems to have a spot/be a take?

Advertisement
Well maybe NOW you don't....but just a couple of weeks ago you felt pretty strongly about the kid not having a spot along with him not being a fit for the spread because he doesn't have speed. You also implied the kid can't be a take because Yulkeith isn't even a take and that the people who were excited about him re-joining the class "shouldn't do that to themselves". I mean this is all in the George thread, I am not making it up.

Again, just like I posted then when you seemed to be married to this idea of a WR board …….
I don't think anyone, including Ivins since you think so highly of him, should take any pecking order/ board as stone cold lock. Stuff changes, and from all accounts we are still after Chase Smith (and we better be). So that's why I am asking why are you so adamant about Smith no longer being a take/having a spot when you said the same thing about George not even 2 weeks ago and now he seems to have a spot/be a take?
Go back up. I added to it.

I believe his exact quote (like you said after telling us the pecking order and who was behind who, like it was some type of gospel) regarding George was..."You people must love small, slow wr"...He always tries to differentiate himself from "us people"...I click on almost everyone of the prospects he posts, and it's much appreciated work, but not sure why he thinks he's any better than "us people"...And on top of it he gets competitive and starts insulting everyone. Gets old quickly.

I just hope we continue to come up this way for talent, we have it up here! Not the same numbers as down south but we have a few programs that’s really taking development of talent to another level up here...edgewater is one of them. Just hope dukes stay there another 5 to 6 years lolol

Advertisement
I believe his exact quote (like you said after telling us the pecking order and who was behind who, like it was some type of gospel) regarding George was..."You people must love small, slow wr"...He always tries to differentiate himself from "us people"...I click on almost everyone of the prospects he posts, and it's much appreciated work, but not sure why he thinks he's any better than "us people"...And on top of it he gets competitive and starts insulting everyone. Gets old quickly.
But I’m also one of the only people on here that’s ok about being wrong and will bump it and make a joke out of it, doesn’t bump all of his posts when I’m right, and will change his opinion.

I’m brash for sure but you can’t take what’s up top away from me.

Again, being at Edgewater, I can say that troutman is a good LB and is A HUGE MIAMI HURRICANES FAN. Me and have had to argue with other about Miami during the season. Some of which was embarrassing. He’s Probably better in pass coverage than he is in the run game. I don’t know if he really has the size though right now. I haven’t seen him since December, but I’d say he’s somewhere around 5’11 190ish. But he is 16 so there’s a possible chance he sprouts during summer to 6’1-6’2. I’ll say this much... he’ll definitely be Faster, athletic, and more aggressive than Pickney was.

I’ll tell you all this too, he is a hot head. Which could be a bad or good thing. I’ve had to talk to him a couple of times. He’s a punch-teammates-in-the-face type of hot head. Which he has done multiple times. Got suspended a couple of games. But overall, he’s a great kid when he’s not being “passionate.” Real great kid that listens to adults. He has Had troubled background, and that’s part of the reason why he moved up to Orlando. His brother plays at Louisville now. So Louisville is another place looking at. By the mid-season of next year, I suspect his stock RISE, So if he commits to Miami now... I just hope it last.
I don't mind a passionate player as long as he works hard and is a good teammate off the field. I've read that Character is very important to Diaz and staff when it comes to Recruiting now more then it has been under the Richt and Golden staffs

But I’m also one of the only people on here that’s ok about being wrong and will bump it and make a joke out of it, doesn’t bump all of his posts when I’m right, and will change his opinion.

I’m brash for sure but you can’t take what’s up top away from me.

Whatever is fine and I always read the kids you post on. Just saying, I don't need to be insulted...I'm sure most feel the same way

I don't mind a passionate player as long as he works hard and is a good teammate off the field. I've read that Character is very important to Diaz and staff when it comes to Recruiting now more then it has been under the Richt and Golden staffs
The young man has character, but I won’t disregard that he’s a hot head. He’s just gotta learn to control his temper. He seems to listen to the staff, but he don’t know how to ignore trash talking from his peers or people not giving their all. I said he’s fought his teammates, but he’s also fought with his teammates against local thugs trying to be tough guys.
He has great leadership skills. He can be the type to give a “Joaquin said dominate and we not doing it” speech. Its much too early, but I think the best nfl lb comparison for him would be Wesley Woodyard.

Advertisement
Back