DeShawn Troutman, LB Orlando Edgewater ('21)

Advertisement
Y’all got tired of seeing Shaq and Pinckney struggle out in space and now Baker is making speed a priority at LB it’s an issue. I love CIS you get a lot of laughs in here this is pure comedy for me.
What speed? He’s about to pass on a kid that ran 4.6 at 16 years old and the kid is a top 75 player in the country for Troutman.

Advertisement
What speed? He’s about to pass on a kid that ran 4.6 at 16 years old and the kid is a top 75 player in the country for Troutman.

They didn’t pass on Hood the kid picked Michigan. He wanted FSU but they didn’t budge. I guess your talking about the kid from NC who just got a massive bump in rankings who no one knew about before he got a bump.

They didn’t pass on Hood the kid picked Michigan. He wanted FSU but they didn’t budge. I guess your talking about the kid from NC who just got a massive bump in rankings who no one knew about before he got a bump.
I’m not talking about Hood. I’m talking about Jordan Poole.

PS I knew about him.

Advertisement
As an end...because so do I. It makes no sense to take ENDS and make them Backers. It’s rarely done and only to kids who are elite athletes. I don’t care if Jimmy did it 40 years ago...that was 40 years ago.

We took a Safety and turned him into a DE and that worked out pretty good. Undersized DE in high school get recruited to play LB in college all the time. Hammett is 6'3 200LBs and has a thin frame, he would need to put on 40-50LBs to play DE

I’m not talking about Hood. I’m talking about Jordan Poole.

PS I knew about him.

He’s a trending recruit right now and he recently told Wiltfong an offer from UM and other schools he named would change things since he plans on committing next month

We took a Safety and turned him into a DE and that worked out pretty good. Undersized DE in high school get recruited to play LB in college all the time. Hammett is 6'3 200LBs and has a thin frame, he would need to put on 40-50LBs to play DE
We don’t know his measurables.

Advertisement
Troutman looks plenty fast to me. He’s also a true off-ball LB and not a convert.
I really couldn’t care. You’re promoting to turn down one of the most athletically gifted kids in this class for a kid who doesn’t look like he’ll ever be an elite back even though he could be productive.

Troutman looks plenty fast to me. He’s also a true off-ball LB and not a convert.

I don't see much wrong with Troutman...I liked Hood a little better sure. But Troutman is being slept on zzzz

Also is Chase Smith still on the board...S/LB/Whatever? Hope to **** he is a priority.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok. I don’t know who he is or if he’s fast. I have been looking at Safeties with LB potential though. How’s this guy as a future LB?

One of my guys right there but we’re too busy with JaCorey.

I don't see much wrong with Troutman...I liked Hood a little better soon. But Troutman is being slept on zzzz

Also is Chase Smith still on the board...S/LB/Whatever? Hope to **** he is a priority.
I got no problem with Trout but I’m not turning down one of the most athletically gifted kids in this class for him.

I really couldn’t care. You’re promoting to turn down one of the most athletically gifted kids in this class for a kid who doesn’t look like he’ll ever be an elite back even though he could be productive.

Saying elite in the same sentence as Patke, Baker, and Diaz is funny to me bro.

Advertisement
Back