DeShawn Troutman, LB Orlando Edgewater ('21)

His heart is set on playing wr and he’s not a Miami or power five level talent. Also Miami might have moved on even if he does come to his senses.
Wow another one of these guys? First Matayer now him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Knowing this staff, we're gonna push for some random kid from Houston with a 5 second 40 whose other best option is a non-commitable Oklahoma State offer
lol taking shots (I'm presuming) at Flagg, but North Shore is one of the best football programs in the country and he was one of the best players on a back to back state championship team in Texas' highest classification. Sleep on him if you want to.

How many of these every down 7 technique rush ends turned LB's have worked out for us? I know Troutman isn't that, I actually like him as an ILB. I am more so talking about Hammett. An LB class of Johnson, Hammett, and Troutman is underwhelming to me. JMO.

Advertisement
How many of these every down 7 technique rush ends turned LB's have worked out for us? I know Troutman isn't that, I actually like him as an ILB. I am more so talking about Hammett. An LB class of Johnson, Hammett, and Troutman is underwhelming to me. JMO.

Johnson natural position is LB. it’s a common trend in South FL where speedy LBs play DE. Even Jimmy Johnson did it.

Advertisement
Johnson natural position is LB. it’s a common trend in South FL where speedy LBs play DE. Even Jimmy Johnson did it.
I don’t care who did what in the the 80’s. It’s the 80’s...40 years ago. Unless you know the kid can play 4-3 backer then he’s an edge guy until proven otherwise. Nobody does this anymore. NOBODY! Not even FIU/FAU.

I think it’s unfair to make any judgement seeing as Quarterman and Pinckney have been around for 4 years, so not much time for anyone else to shine. I’m going to guess that Brooks will be our first success story

I think it’s unfair to make any judgement seeing as Quarterman and Pinckney have been around for 4 years, so not much time for anyone else to shine. I’m going to guess that Brooks will be our first success story
Brooks at one point ran 4.6 though. We don’t have a thing on Hammett other than D$’s word.

Advertisement
Back