Derrick Smith

Advertisement
Who cares where he ends up, its a Great sign when guys start transfering, like irvin said, "Nobody's going to hold it against you if you get up and walk out now" let em go, he's not a True Cane at heart and leave em alone!

Who cares where he ends up, its a Great sign when guys start transfering, like irvin said, "Nobody's going to hold it against you if you get up and walk out now" let em go, he's not a True Cane at heart and leave em alone!
Nah. F that. If he transfers to Gainesville I hope everything goes really badly for him

Advertisement
I realize that but they still need bodies. This year, next year.. And despite what I guess some people here think, Smith isn't a scrub..
I agree he isn't a scrub but he literally is only a take for uf because they play us week 0

My opinion is that he put Florida on there for attention because the school he left is about to play them. Build some suspense to announce he’s going to Illinois or Nebraska

Advertisement
Nah. F that. If he transfers to Gainesville I hope everything goes really badly for him

If he goes there he belongs there, i dont give a ****, if somebody leaves UM to go to tge gaytors things are already going bad for them!

If the NCAA does away with waivers, think of the money other schools could save if we trained'em all spring and fall camps . . .

Advertisement
UM should sue to stop him from going to UF. Claim tampering. I think this would be one of the few times the public would be on the University's side in fhis kind of dispute.

Theyd lose the lawsuit, but at least itll cause a delay.

Remember those Highlights magazines? Where you find the things that stick out or dont fit?

Well, one of those schools fits less than the others. And it's the one with no academic standards and in a state with about 4 governors in jail.

Advertisement
Doubt he would start at Florida or texas....Im going somehwere that I can showcase my skills and start
Exactly why would u leave a school where you aren't starting to go to a school where u dont start their either smarter choice would Nebraska better than Illinois

Remember those Highlights magazines? Where you find the things that stick out or dont fit?

Well, one of those schools fits less than the others. And it's the one with no academic standards and in a state with about 4 governors in jail.

Just going to comment that he would have to academically qualify........ We know Mullen doesn't worry about that with recruits. Not sure if he has that leeway with transfers....

Advertisement
Back