Derrick Smith

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not since Herman got there
Screenshot_20190817-104412_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I never wish ill will on a kid, but if he goes to UF I hope he tears an ACL or gets hit by a small truck.

That's about THE lowest/shadiest/dirtiest exploitation of scheduling and the transfer portal as one can come up with....coupled with the fact it's to our most hated rival.

Not even kidding, it's time to bust out the brujeria and sacrifice chickens in the name of this kids demise if he goes to UF THIS WEEK. I will have lost all respect for him as a human being.

Advertisement
UM should sue to stop him from going to UF. Claim tampering. I think this would be one of the few times the public would be on the University's side in fhis kind of dispute.

Theyd lose the lawsuit, but at least itll cause a delay.

Really? Are you aware of any actual FACTS that would support a claim of tampering? Just because a player transfers to a rival college doesn’t mean there was tampering.

How do you come the conclusion that they would they lose the lawsuit?

As far as causing a delay, a delay in what exactly? If he doesn’t enroll at UF is that school prohibited from speaking with him? If he does enroll at UF it’s likely too late for him to get a waiver to play this year anyway.

Advertisement
Back