Derrick Smith

To all you pusśy *** ***** bending over to cape for this maggot quitter/loser in the original thread - welcome to the real fūcking world...where people who are lazy uninspired blobs generally end up being low character scumbags.

I’m generally very skeptical of “insider“ information.

But in the original thread, buried among all the glowing *** licking posts of this POS, there was someone who mentioned that they have been watching practice back to the spring, and this loser was not paying attention to the coaches, was loafing around, generally seemed disinterested.

I’m glad this disease is gone.

Fūck him.

Advertisement
I dont get the whole wishing kids luck thing especially when I only remember him making one cool tackle vs VT or ND thats it
This. His HS highlights looked pretty good and other than him being "derrick smiff" until he became a defecting ****, hes forgettable

Advertisement
Why not? Texas has had a garbage defense for a few years.
Caden Sterns was probably the best Freshman Safety in the ******* country last year. And they have atleast 2 other Safeties better than him also, with more on the way. Their overall D wasn't great, but that position is the last one a transfer is sniffing PT there.

Nowhere in my actual post did I say there was tampering. I said they should claim it.

Thered be almost no way to definitively prove it even if there was actual tampering going on (which there probably wasnt bc I dont believe UF is where hes going). Extremely difficult.

The post isnt realistic anyway. UM wouldnt waste that kind of time on such an insignificant player.

Okay thx; when you said UM should claim tampering and UF would lose the lawsuit, I was just curious if you were aware of any actual facts to support it. Agree with you that without any facts one would not be able to prove there was tampering. Now, if somebody were to uncover some Nike / Zion type memos, things might be different. ;) I also think [not 100 % sure on this part] that the proper course of action then would be for UM to alert the NCAA of a possible rules violation, versus a UM vs UF lawsuit.

As an aside and FWIW, rumor has it that when some lawyers defend cases they ask the potential jurors beforehand whether they agree or disagree that anybody can make a claim but just the making of a claim doesn't make it true (the intent being to disqulaify any juror with a preconceived mindset that would not listen to the facts and follow the law).

Don’t know what this kid is majoring in, but Illinois is usually solid academically. I’d guess Nebraska if grades were really an issue. Either way, fxck him

Advertisement
When they xfer here they are savages but when they transfer out they are punks. Again it’s a generational thing it’s nothing personal. These kids want to start now anything less they are willing try their luck elsewhere.

It’s takes a special HC and head shrink to deal with the these kids today it’s a very tough assignment.

I get it I'm just saying from the stand point of him getting on the field him going to UF makes no sense for him

Not this year no. Apparently, if the rumors are true, scholastic achievements aren’t of big concern in that institution..

Advertisement
Doesn’t Manny have to release him to a school like the gaytors?! Miami plays them next week and just confirmed the home and home in a couple years. Smith isn’t a grad transfer or anything!

Doesn’t Manny have to release him to a school like the gaytors?! Miami plays them next week and just confirmed the home and home in a couple years. Smith isn’t a grad transfer or anything!

Jesus I would hope so....otherwise the NCAA are even more ******* retarded than I gave them credit for. They ignore the SEC teams cheating and then leave a major loophole in the transfer process for a situation like this.

Given who we're talking about, I wouldn't doubt it.

Advertisement
Someone posted it maybe a grade issue... If so, it will be Illinois!

I don't have the rankings in front of me but from an academic standpoint, Illinois is probably only behind UF in rankings.

If academics was the biggest issue, he's be going to Nebraska......or surprise everyone with Marshall.

Lol @ all the dumb fvcks who wished the dude well
Dont get how his transfer got 60 pages, I thought Sean Taylor left theschool or some **** with how many pages that went. Kid lacked Speed when I saw those HS clips didnt know if it would translate to college and it didnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont understand UM fans losing sleep over this kid. I get depth numbers but do your job and target elites and bring them in that will help with numbers so when this happens u just keep on loading up.

Mods of 247 say Smith ain't comin
Screenshot_20190822-204713_Browser.jpg

Advertisement
Back