2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Is he even a take? Seriously I’ve said from the start I’m not sure how hard Miami is really going after him

I think so. He’s one of the first 2023 kids that Mario soon after he took the job back In December.

Advertisement
So what’s the mood here?

I’m guessing the gators are thinking Napier is calling on his silents to make a splash?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The biggest thing here isn’t that we aren’t there it’s that he isn’t announcing with Kirkland and Malik. They are the 23rd right?
He’s not into what they’re doing that’s all. And I don’t blame him. Malik and Kirkland are making their commitment look like some sort of draft night party. When you see you’ll be like wow! They even have a street team for the event with TICKETS??? They’re trying to be the trendsetter for the way kids announce their commitment. And LeBlanc probably ain't with all that. Especially with the folks they’re doing it with.

Weird he’s been down to Miami 7 times
He’s originally from Opa-Locka & still has family down there,

So he was really just visiting fam whenever he would come to campus because it’s not that far away.

Plus he spent most of his formative years in Kissimmee, so even though he’s originally from Miami he’s still pretty much been inundated with Gatorism for most of his upbringing & schooling.

I never actually felt we would have much of a shot here to begin with.

Watch the film and then ask yourself are you truly disappointed he isn’t coming here? That’s all I have to say on this. Every time I watch the tape my eyes instantly take me to his teammate John Walker. Just my opinion He’s the catch in this duo

Advertisement

So he was really just visiting fam whenever he would come to campus because it’s not that far away.

Plus he spent most of his formative years in Kissimmee, so even though he’s originally from Miami he’s still pretty much been inundated with Gatorism for most of his upbringing & schooling.

That makes sense. Had no idea he had family in opa locka.

Ahhhh, now it makes sense. Was gonna say that I personally have seen this kid down here on 3 separate occasions and heard it's been a lot more but didn't know about the local family aspect.

Supposedly he's been at UiF a ton too so it still will be slightly comical if he does actually end up at Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back