2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Advertisement
Advertisement
He basically lives at UF (8 unofficial) and here (6 unofficial) between visits at home.

Interesting article, sounds like the Osceola trio are trying to click up as a package.

Go Canes
You never really know where these kids heads are. When it comes to kids wanting to play together, my guess is the kid that welds the greater influence will make the school of choice. Can't believe a low level coach like Napier convincing these kids and families.

Interesting article, sounds like the Osceola trio are trying to click up as a package.

Go Canes
Always skeptical on package deals. If John Walker turns out to be a take for OSU he will end up there and not UF.

Advertisement
Reminds me of how Rique always use to be between our campus and UGA. Not sure we land him but Doubt ends up at UF

With all the new rules, NIL, I basically just check in to see the **** show recruiting has become. Who knows, maybe he picks neither with the new ways of things.

Traditiinsl recruiting, I'd say it would be one of us. Either way, both staffs are kicking *** on keeping him in the hook. Hope it goes our way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back