2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Advertisement
Kissimmee Osceola Top247 defensive linemen Derrick LeBlanc and John Walker told InsideTheU during an on-site interview ahead of their spring game against Orlando Edgewater that the plan is to get down to Coral Gables together on Saturday.

For LeBlanc, the No. 8 defensive lineman in the country per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, it will be his fifth time around Mario Cristobal and his staff since his arrival in early December.

For Walker, it will be the third unofficial visit to Miami since late-January when he made it down for Elite Prospect Day.

:sideeyes:

Kissimmee Osceola Top247 defensive linemen Derrick LeBlanc and John Walker told InsideTheU during an on-site interview ahead of their spring game against Orlando Edgewater that the plan is to get down to Coral Gables together on Saturday.

For LeBlanc, the No. 8 defensive lineman in the country per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, it will be his fifth time around Mario Cristobal and his staff since his arrival in early December.

For Walker, it will be the third unofficial visit to Miami since late-January when he made it down for Elite Prospect Day.

I know Leblanc is the prize but I’d take Walker as well.

Advertisement

Walker's recruitment is strange. I definitely dont expect him in this class but it seems like anytime we're completely out of it, rumblings and his choice of officials, he turns around and visits.

Walker's recruitment is strange. I definitely dont expect him in this class but it seems like anytime we're completely out of it, rumblings and his choice of officials, he turns around and visits.
Didn’t someone on here say Walker had zero interest just a couple months ago? Now he is coming back a second time during the spring/summer. Mario is relentless and persistent

Will be back on campus again tomorrow. Coming with JaKeem Jackson
Oh sh** again?
31301907-C4FF-4694-9447-31F48254AD47.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Leblanc trying to fill out our recruiting class by himself?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back