2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Advertisement
I think the real competition for LeBlanc is NOT UF but Oklahoma....

He's there this weekend for another unofficial for their spring game and according to an interview with his father, they have already booked a return June 2-5.
In one of Drummond’s Spaces a few weeks back, he interviewed the kid and I heard him say OU was a top school for him and he wasn’t really F’n with UF like that. Then I see crystal balls for UF, so I’ve been waiting to see where he commits….

Advertisement
I haven’t been following this young man. Is the delay good or bad for us?
Neither good or bad. He wants to see the schools actually play. He was being push to commit with Malik and Payton on the 23rd but has backed off. He was the one kid who I said I wasn’t sure where he would end up, but if I had to put in a CB… I’d say OU. Malik and Payton just feels like Canes to me.

Advertisement
Some real Gator tears over this...
Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

Love to see it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would not surprise me if a lot of blue chip dudes wait till February.
Yeah I was thinking this as well.

Kids want to wait it out to see which schools get desperate and maybe drop bigger bags because they missed on a few guys during ESD

Yeah I was thinking this as well.

Kids want to wait it out to see which schools get desperate and maybe drop bigger bags because they missed on a few guys during ESD
Idk I think that could hurt some kids also, they could get no bags at all and go to a school they didn’t really want to go to especially with the transfer portal

Advertisement
Back