2023 Derrick LeBlanc top 7

Advertisement
He’s not that good imo. Walker showed out more in his highlight reel than he did.

Just funny bc it’s another UF whiff.

When u start losing DTs and CBs that are elite prospects that u likely should have had , you know no one ***ing with you. Lizards and Tallahassee losing players from their backyard to OU, who never really had this great presence on FL. Also it's usually harder to take players from their areas than it is South FL simply because of how many players are down here and how fewer are up their way.

When u start losing DTs and CBs that are elite prospects that u likely should have had , you know no one ***ing with you. Lizards and Tallahassee losing players from their backyard to OU, who never really had this great presence on FL. Also it's usually harder to take players from their areas than it is South FL simply because of how many players are down here and how fewer are up their way.

Man if these other teams creep into FSU and UF territory they may as well go G5 already.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Bruh Venebles looking like a fraud already. I watch that tape and instantly realize that boi that went to UCF was the big dog on the line. UF can take him now lol. Texas gonna find out with Kirkland too. Trust our staff to weed out the rif raf. 2 years ago that would been us. U got to brag on signing day though. Attrition is equal or worse than bad play

Advertisement
Bruh Venebles looking like a fraud already. I watch that tape and instantly realize that boi that went to UCF was the big dog on the line. UF can take him now lol. Texas gonna find out with Kirkland too. Trust our staff to weed out the rif raf. 2 years ago that would been us. U got to brag on signing day though. Attrition is equal or worse than bad play
After Guidry goes on, Venebles will make a nice DC for us. Jokes, he still deserves some time

Advertisement
Look here, y’all already know I was connected to this kid along with Baxter, Kirkland, and Bryant. So I say that to say this… I knew this was coming. Told him, if ain’t easy for no Haitian boy to be out in Oklahoma lol. Also, he’s really not that guy. I learned that later on.

Kirkland will come down to just how much that kid wants to put the work in to reshape his body. If not he won't last even at UCF.

Advertisement
Back