D'Eriq King tears his ACL

Just turn in your Cane card and delete your log-in name.

You cannot possibly be a real Canes fan.

I'm an invested alumnus, not a fanboy. Canes are family. You're always more critical of family because you're invested in their success.

There are a million things Miami could be doing to get better, and the current leadership isn't doing any of them. So I don't withhold criticism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
That's never stopped him from shooting off his mouth before.

That's supposed to be a humble brag or something, like this guy is a big deal? I've been around important people my whole life.... OriginalCanes is nobody important. He doesn't have the mental horsepower.

Best of luck to him in surgery and recovery. By all appearances he has a considerable amount of gray matter between his ears that he puts to good use, so no doubt he will be successful in life in his chosen endeavors. And, we all like the cut of his jib, that team he plays for could use 80 or so just like him.

I'm an invested alumnus, not a fanboy. Canes are family. You're always more critical of family because you're invested in their success.

There are a million things Miami could be doing to get better, and the current leadership isn't doing any of them. So I don't withhold criticism.

You're a pathetic mope who should challenge his feelings of hopelessness and surrender into self-harm.

It is not "criticism" to equate Miami's chances in a football game to the chances of winning the lottery. That is just complete dishonesty and "look at me, I can be more outrageous than anyone" nonsense.

"Invested alumnus", what a joke. Anyone can write a check for tuition. You are not a REAL Cane, those characteristics are not in your personality.

Advertisement
...I've been around important people my whole life....

I’m sure you have. I don’t doubt it.

0F209A36-E36C-405D-8914-FE3021730172.gif

You're a pathetic mope who should challenge his feelings of hopelessness and surrender into self-harm.

It is not "criticism" to equate Miami's chances in a football game to the chances of winning the lottery. That is just complete dishonesty and "look at me, I can be more outrageous than anyone" nonsense.

"Invested alumnus", what a joke. Anyone can write a check for tuition. You are not a REAL Cane, those characteristics are not in your personality.

It's hyperbole, but the fact remains that Miami has a very low chance of beating Alabama.

I'm critical because Miami is not doing what it takes to win. They're not building anything. They're not improving, or making strides toward improvement. They're just a horribly mismanaged ****show run by a bunch of dopes with no experience doing their jobs.

My expectation for Miami is to win national championships. But I wouldn't complain if I at least thought we were doing the right things to move toward that goal.

Instead, we hire a coach who has never coached before, an athletic director who has never managed an athletic department before, and we're supposed to believe that this university gives a **** about its football program... when all evidence is to the contrary.

Well when I see something is broken, I'm going to speak my mind. That's all there is to that.

Advertisement
Honestly if these kids had heart they would all support king, announcing that they’re coming and say they can’t wait to play with king next year

Caddying for the summer doesn't count as "being around important people my whole life."

Nope. But I have all the respect for the caddy's of the world. A lot more respect than I have for people who pretend to be bigshots when they aren't.

OriginalCanes doesn't behave like someone who has money or power. He comes across as a 40 year old fanboy who wears Starter jackets and Vanilla Ice sunglasses, pretending to be something he isn't. The typical South Florida $50,000 millionaire.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Back