View attachment 138912

View attachment 138914
View attachment 138915

View attachment 138916

View attachment 138917

View attachment 138918
tenor - 2020-12-27T080240.366.gif

Advertisement
If TVD wants to prove my post to be stupid, then convicingly beat out King for the #1 spot...compete...leave no doubt.

Otherwise He's a bust.
I think that is a touch harsh.

What if TVD beats out Garcia and some 2022 recruit for Fall 2022?

Is he a bust then?

Is Garcia placed in bust bucket if he isn't the starter at that point?

Remember, a ton of NCAA and NFL QB legends didn't start until RS Soph/Jr season. I kow that is a bygone era, but maturity and physical development are still on the same timelines.

Advertisement
Have you watched the way Alabama plays tackle football and the way Miami plays tackle football? The difference between the two programs is scary from ADs to Coaching staffs to players. Sadly the game will not be close, they are functioning at a different level.

A good comparison to the current difference between both programs is

Bama is IMG. A well oiled machine. A factory of talent.

Miami is MNW. They have talent to win, but not at IMG's level. MNW is also not a well oiled machine, somewhat undisciplined.

If TVD wants to prove my post to be stupid, then convicingly beat out King for the #1 spot...compete...leave no doubt.

Otherwise He's a bust.
That’s not a logical connection. No one is coming in here and beating King out. Maybe King is just that good in this system?

And I think it’s possible that TVD could be a bust but not because he can’t beat out King.

Miami is MNW. They have talent to win, but not at IMG's level. MNW is also not a well oiled machine, somewhat undisciplined.
Ok so there’s Bama and a group of 3 or 4 more (no not you, gaytors) and then there’s everyone else.

These oiled machines are oiled with cash and willpower to put football where they have it, whether it’s the school or its shadow support networks.

How about we forget about that group for now and focus on what we should be able to control and what we should be able to do with the resources we have - like winning and dominating the CoRstal regularly. Then we can talk about next levels.

Advertisement

Otherwise He's a bust.

This may be the most bizarre hot take I’ve seen here in a long, long time.

And there is a **** load of strange and downright insane reasoning on here daily.

Otherwise He's a bust.
Wow! I can’t even.... unseat the returning STARTER..... CONVINCINGLY, or you’re a bust. To **** with the rest of your career, Yea.. phucc dat! Start this year or your a bust! SMH...some of our fans mane....****
1609081176643.gif

Advertisement

IMG, if you’ve watched them play or followed them, with all the talent they have whenever they play these Miami programs or other quality program, they are in dog fights constantly

Ok so there’s Bama and a group of 3 or 4 more (no not you, gaytors) and then there’s everyone else.

These oiled machines are oiled with cash and willpower to put football where they have it, whether it’s the school or it’s shadow support networks.

How about we forget about that group for now and focus on what we should be able to control and what we should be able to do with the resources we have - like winning and dominating the CoRstal regularly. Then we can talk about next levels.
Agreed with everything you just said.

I was just drawing a comparison of the difference between the programs.

IMG, if you’ve watched them play or followed them, with all the talent they have whenever they play these Miami programs or other quality program, they are in dog fights constantly
Really? I feel like everytime i watch they beat Central, Carol City, and MNW by atleast 20.

I may be wrong though.

Advertisement
Back