D'Eriq King is returning

I’m just curious why you’re directing this post towards me. Have I ever mentioned him and the word gangsta in the same porst? The only praise you’ll find from me regarding Manny‘s that I think he’s a smart guy, but I don’t necessarily equate that to being a great or even good football coach.

The best I can say is that even though he hasn’t had any great success yet, he has a chance to be a good coach, as long as he does the right things and gets the results. some good things of happened with them and some ridiculously bad things with him.

Most halfway intelligent people see what his flaws and positive points are.

Whether good things happen or not, the jury is still out on Manny. But I know one thing, we’re stuck with them at least one more year so I’m going to be wishing him the very best.

I personally would love to get off the cycle of fire, hire, rebuild, get a couple of years, do it all over again, add nauseam.
You asked why are people attacking the so called "slurpers." Then you went on about showing support for Diaz. I'm not slamming you. I explained what the difference is and why people jump on the so called "slurpers."

Showing support is fine and should be encouraged. People saying Diaz is "OG" in year 2 with some of the program's worst losses is "slurping." I guess it's just saying someone is cult like.

Again, none of this is directed at you. Just explanation and discussion.

Advertisement
These folks have absolutely no clue what an elite football program is all about. Just look at the past five years and who has competed for the title. Same teams, no gimmicks just well coached machines that play the game at a higher level than the rest.
53DFC33F-4CB7-4EA7-853D-96CE793EBF48.gif

These folks have absolutely no clue what an elite football program is all about. Just look at the past five years and who has competed for the title. Same teams, no gimmicks just well coached machines that play the game at a higher level than the rest.

Your goal is totally derail this thread and shlt on good news, isn’t it.

Hey grandpa, why don’t you take your droopy balls, erectile dysfunction, enlarged prostate, I know important peeps , I love Ohio Taint shtick to bucknuts.com

You’re taking it too seriously and encouraging the trolls. Anyone who actually believes that Manny is an OG has one ********. But I do think the guy will legit try to succeed. If he’s serious, he’ll make some needed changes.
I wish him well. I just think he's too soft. It's as though he wants to be liked by his players and doesn't want to push too hard. I don't know how you change or establish a winning culture that way.

You've got to lay down the law on how you want your program run. Just listen to the Joaquin Gonzales CIS podcast and it becomes quite clear. Like Joaquin said, I don't know how you change the culture when you've allowed certain things to happen and now say you can't do those things anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get this guy some real WR.. And I am guessing Nkosi is graduating and transferring? It didnt work out for him but he grew up and matured, wish him the best
Stop putting all the blame on the WR's when King is constantly under throwing them.

I get it. Thats an even more impressive route to 3 losses
12 game regular season...10-2 regular season, maybe a respectable close loss to Clemson in ACCCG, brings us to 10-3 and then a NY6 bowl win finishes us off at 11-3. I'll take it everyday and twice on Sundays.

6-7 in 2019
9-3 in 2020 (after bowl W)
11-3 in 2021....

Your post was OBVIOUSLY meant to rain on a sunny day but actually my good sir IF you turn out to he correct I'd say about 98% of CIS would largely consider the 2021 season a success.

12 game regular season...10-2 regular season, maybe a respectable close loss to Clemson in ACCCG, brings us to 10-3 and then a NY6 bowl win finishes us off at 11-3. I'll take it everyday and twice on Sundays.

6-7 in 2019
9-3 in 2020 (after bowl W)
11-3 in 2021....

Your post was OBVIOUSLY meant to rain on a sunny day but actually my good sir IF you turn out to he correct I'd say about 98% of CIS would largely consider the 2021 season a success.
He’s out for a week for derailing another thread and his actions in this thread show us all we need to know. People ****ting on news of king coming back are just miserable, trolls or both.

He’s out for a week for derailing another thread and his actions in this thread show us all we need to know. People ****ting on news of king coming back are just miserable, trolls or both.
Funny thing is he didn't even know how to intelligently troll....losing 3 games with Bama on deck as a non-conf game means AT MINIMUM a 10 win season for us...

Advertisement
Have you watched the way Alabama plays tackle football and the way Miami plays tackle football? The difference between the two programs is scary from ADs to Coaching staffs to players. Sadly the game will not be close, they are functioning at a different level.

Manny will win the off season and make up ground with his pre season interviews.

Advertisement
If you watched the crazy Fins-Raiders game, it tells you everything about how important King's experience is to Miami next year (and was this year). Tua's talent and athletic ability is far, far greater than Ryan Fitzpatricks. But when the game was on the line with 20 seconds left and 80 yards to go, the guy with almost two decades of football experience didn't break a sweat and knew where his WR was going to be without looking (Fitzmagic literally could not see his WR when he threw the pass since his head was getting twisted off his neck like a soda bottle cap). I'm looking forward to seeing what King can do in Lashlee's system when he has a full offseason to work with his WRs.

If you watched the crazy Fins-Raiders game, it tells you everything about how important King's experience is to Miami next year (and was this year). Tua's talent and athletic ability is far, far greater than Ryan Fitzpatricks. But when the game was on the line with 20 seconds left and 80 yards to go, the guy with almost two decades of football experience didn't break a sweat and knew where his WR was going to be without looking (Fitzmagic literally could not see his WR when he threw the pass since his head was getting twisted off his neck like a soda bottle cap). I'm looking forward to seeing what King can do in Lashlee's system when he has a full offseason to work with his WRs.
For anyone that missed it...

ZomboMeme 27122020004638.jpg

Advertisement
Back