D'Eriq King is returning

Advertisement
Deadly accurate with a Sisyphus reference to boot. Doesn’t get better.

Hopefully King can be our Taj Boyd transition to a turnaround. QB is and always will be the most important position in sports. If Manure manages to fck up another year of having an elite QB/elite leader, then he should fire himself.

If you consider 8-2 ******* up the season, I’m guessing you’re demanding an undefeated season next season?

I don’t understand why truly great news can’t be celebrated without all the qualifiers and insults. I know you want to be right about Manny since you didn’t like when we hired him at DC or HC but this is great news for the program. Couple that with another strong recruiting class and taking an overall step forward on the field(which most unbiased ppl will admit that we have) and things are looking up. Which may be bad for Manny haters but good for actual Canes fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine what he’ll be able to do with a full Spring camp & a complete offensive install, plus with better continuity with the new WR’s...

If 2021 scheduling returns back to normal & the divisions come back I think we’ll win the Coastal & yes I know we’ll still have to play UNC lol.

But getting King back with another year in Lashlee’s system will be HUGE for this team.

The main objectives for next year should be:

- Find a competent DC
- CB; Get a CB coach who can recruit & develop 2 more corners who can cover downfield
- Develop 4 LB’s with speed & actually understand gap integrity
- Develop 3 Interior OL’s that can hold a block for longer than 2.5 seconds & don’t get blown off the ball every snap
- Develop 3 WR’s who can get open & catch consistently
- Develop 2 Pass rushing DE’s to replace Phillips & Roche
- Develop 3 Dynamic Safeties with range & Ball skills

Advertisement
As a moderator who is late to this thread, please supply all booty gifs. They are welcome and appropriate for this news
They've been slacking on their macking.

And I'm getting pretty annoyed by it.

tenor - 2020-12-26T144727.930.gif
tenor - 2020-12-26T144747.167.gif
tenor - 2020-12-26T144812.469.gif
tenor - 2020-12-26T144827.725.gif
tenor - 2020-12-26T144820.327.gif

@Mico Jones that last one was for your sour patch puckered prison ***.

tenor - 2020-12-26T144756.389.gif

Advertisement

So many cūnts in our fanbase, a few in this thread as well.

Example here, just one response to the King tweet you posted:

Glad this thread is revealing who the worthless hopeless miserable cūnts are on this site.

You can’t even calm your fat man **** long enough to stop spreading your effeminate misery for one fūcking good news thread.

Advertisement
Back