D'Eriq King is returning

Advertisement
1. Doesn’t surprise me. (I saw this coming as soon as he announced it.— lol)
2. Worst kept secret (always wanted to throw in an after the fact know it all statement)
3. You’ll see; it will certainly have an effect on our present and future players (about as vague a prediction as I can make).

But on a serious note, psyched to have him back. He’s a great college player and almost single handedly won us some games this year. Big plus for us for next season.

I’m sitting here eat pretzels going not bad , just one question how many are going to meet on a practice field 12/29/2020 6:00 AM to start beating BAMA (7) days a week , what do we do with this good news cheer and pat each other on the back in celebration?

Or

Film study
Playbook study
D reads study
O reads study
Field recognition study
Check off study
Heath nutrition study
Dragging a plow workout
Weight room morning and afternoons
Track speed training

This is just a sampling

Oh and 6-8 hours sleep NO MORE
No teenage life PERIOD
NO DAYS OFF
NO holidays
No personal life

ONLY SCHOOL

VICTORY AND RINGS ARE NOT FREE THE PRICE IS VERY COSTLY LIKE BEING A MONK .

NO LIFE OUTSIDE PURSUIT OF RINGS.

A CHOICE FOR WHOLE ORGANIZATION ALL IN OR NOTHING, NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

A CHOICE

WE WILL SEE IN A COUPLE DAYS IF WE REALLY WANT TO BEAT BAMA

Advertisement
My Christmas Wishlist:

1. Sign all of our ‘21 guys without any last minute deco’s. [CHECK]
2. Convince D King to stay another year. [CHECK]
3. Finish up ‘21 class with T2 and good portal talent.
4. Show Baker the door and bring in a DC worth a &hit.

Advertisement
Manny the OG. Most important recruiting news since King announced he was transferring to us. Now we have one of the best quarterback rooms in the country and we can finally develop our young guns instead of throwing them in before they're ready.

:stormwarningflag-sm:

And mfs said manny doesn’t have a good culture blah blah blah, king knows what’s up. He believes in the culture and manny. W’s all around
What is Manny's culture? I guess you didn't listen to the Joaquin Gonzales interview.

Lastly, King returning has zero to do with culture. It's a business decision that he's better suited to return next year than be a UFA with so many QBs ahead of him on 2021 draft boards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh shït. LFG! It’s up and it’s stuck.

Can’t wait to see what King can do with a full offseason under his belt. Want to see him with some of these incoming targets at WR/TE. Next year may just be a movie..

Side note: that video was 🔥.

Advertisement
Back