D'Eriq King is returning

I remember people talking about Gary Ferman’s inside scoop that Mackenzie Milton reached out to King to talk about Miami and King said he was going pro and that he highly recommended Miami to Milton.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Beer Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i ****ted in Harley and thought there is no way he comes back or would be wanted back cause he was playing so bad at the time.

wow was I wrong. He won’t get drafted so he might as well return and he showed maybe he could be a good punt returner also.
Harley worked his *** off and it showed. What frustrates us is that we see glimpses of talent with the receivers but they can’t sustain it... can Wiggins learn to win the 50/50 balls... etc etc etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
I legitimately view WR as a weakness on par with CB. The young pups will get there, but it won't be next season. Just my opinion. I know the staff probably feels different.
I just don't trust the coaches to play the best players because they literally never have before. There's plenty of talent but it's all young. Pope is meh and Wiggins shouldn't play at all.

Last edited:
Whether naughty or nice, Santa 🎅 really delivered for all us Canes fans today❗

The delivery may seem late, but it was actually right on time❗️ What a great young man—true leader who not only transformed the program, but may actually give us our first chance to be nationally relevant again❗

The young players and the talented, new incoming 2021 class need to study King and learn from his example as a worker and a leader. If they all do that, I have no doubt that we can be a very good program for years to come❗

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back