D'Eriq King is returning

So many cūnts in our fanbase, a few in this thread as well.

Example here, just one response to the King tweet you posted:

Glad this thread is revealing who the worthless hopeless miserable cūnts are on this site.

You can’t even calm your fat man **** long enough to stop spreading your effeminate misery for one fūcking good news thread.

Let em show themselves. All that should matter is successes, not building some cult for or against a particular coach.

Advertisement
So many cūnts in our fanbase, a few in this thread as well.

Example here, just one response to the King tweet you posted:

Glad this thread is revealing who the worthless hopeless miserable cūnts are on this site.

You can’t even calm your fat man **** long enough to stop spreading your effeminate misery for one fūcking good news thread.

He’s a troll who had that same shtick on 247 and got banned a while back. He makes my guy @Dwinstitles look like the biggest sunshine pumper ever.

Let em show themselves. All that should matter is successes, not building some cult for or against a particular coach.

I mean nobody is saying we are a lock for an NC or even close, so why not just enjoy some good news for half a day... and the possibility that maybe, just maybe, who knows, reaching an inflection point, as far as changing the culture, which so sorely needs to be changed

I mean nobody is saying we are a lock for an NC or even close, so why not just enjoy some good news for half a day... and the possibility that maybe, just maybe, who knows, reaching an inflection point, as far as changing the culture, which so sorely needs to be changed
Another year of King, a few other guys coming back, a great recruiting class supplemented by strong portal usage to fill things in. Hopefully a bowl win and some positive things on the defensive staff side of the ball.

These dudes take the negative opposite of all of these points, put it out there as their testament to high testosterone and anyone who disagrees accepts mediocrity or slurps.

There are a few chronic slurpers like a few nasty, angry mopes. Most everyone else is more even-handed.

Advertisement
Another year of King, a few other guys coming back, a great recruiting class supplemented by strong portal usage to fill things in. Hopefully a bowl win and some positive things on the defensive staff side of the ball.

We have had many glaring deficiency for many years, one of them being a lack of intelligent leadership from the players which is part of an overall poor culture... something that is on both players and coaches.

When you have players not even following their own best interest by staying an extra year, that is a sign that the culture is rotten.

A talent laden team with a rotten culture is still a poor team. When you have players showing leadership like King just has, even if people make the argument that this is in his own personal interest, it can set the tone for other players.

All good teams not only have good coaching, they have a good player leadership. That is part of the significance of this announcement.

Imagine what he’ll be able to do with a full Spring camp & a complete offensive install, plus with better continuity with the new WR’s...

If 2021 scheduling returns back to normal & the divisions come back I think we’ll win the Coastal & yes I know we’ll still have to play UNC lol.

But getting King back with another year in Lashlee’s system will be HUGE for this team.

The main objectives for next year should be:

- Find a competent DC
- CB; Get a CB coach who can recruit & develop 2 more corners who can cover downfield
- Develop 4 LB’s with speed & actually understand gap integrity
- Develop 3 Interior OL’s that can hold a block for longer than 2.5 seconds & don’t get blown off the ball every snap
- Develop 3 WR’s who can get open & catch consistently
- Develop 2 Pass rushing DE’s to replace Phillips & Roche
- Develop 3 Dynamic Safeties with range & Ball skills
My simple *** is having visions of Joe Burrow in his second year under Brady! Lol.

Advertisement
1609014150418.gif

Not sure why anyone should be surprised.I’ve been telling you since it was announced this year didn’t count he was coming back.

young man is smart enough to know right now he’s not a starting NFL QB.His coming back gives him a chance to work on his arm strength and downfield accuracy the two main things that are his deficiencies right now.

listen to your elders gentlemen..🤣🤣

Advertisement
King is a Cane through and through. He may have not started his career here but that dude is more Cane than any of these dudes leaving early. He has gotten my attention and my support. I can only imagine what being one of his teammates is like. If I was in that room when he announced, I'd want to run through a brick wall for that guy. Exudes leadership.

Imagine what he’ll be able to do with a full Spring camp & a complete offensive install, plus with better continuity with the new WR’s...

If 2021 scheduling returns back to normal & the divisions come back I think we’ll win the Coastal & yes I know we’ll still have to play UNC lol.

But getting King back with another year in Lashlee’s system will be HUGE for this team.

The main objectives for next year should be:

- Find a competent DC
- CB; Get a CB coach who can recruit & develop 2 more corners who can cover downfield
- Develop 4 LB’s with speed & actually understand gap integrity
- Develop 3 Interior OL’s that can hold a block for longer than 2.5 seconds & don’t get blown off the ball every snap
- Develop 3 WR’s who can get open & catch consistently
- Develop 2 Pass rushing DE’s to replace Phillips & Roche
- Develop 3 Dynamic Safeties with range & Ball skills
Bruh, compared to yours my wish list was asking for a GI Joe playset. You're asking for a new bike, a drone, a PS5 and a **** trip to Disney. LOL!

You're not wrong, though.

Advertisement
We have had many glaring deficiency for many years, one of them being a lack of intelligent leadership from the players which is part of an overall poor culture... something that is on both players and coaches.

When you have players not even following their own best interest by staying an extra year, that is a sign that the culture is rotten.

A talent laden team with a rotten culture is still a poor team. When you have players showing leadership like King just has, even if people make the argument that this is in his own personal interest, it can set the tone for other players.

All good teams not only have good coaching, they have a good player leadership. That is part of the significance of this announcement.

Underrated post. Ws and Ls are the culmination of many things. Key among them is the culture inside the building which flows onto Greentree and, in turn, spills over to the field on game day for all to see in HD.

Whatever you think of certain administrators, coaches, etc., King returning to be in that building and on the field for the next 13 months or so is sorely needed. We are lucky.

This is fantastic news.

Yes I agree. But if they don’t win games then Who tf cares? Tired of getting excited about portal transfers when it doesn’t translate to winning football games.
Dude you have to be living in a world of hate if you dont believe a new Offense coaching staff, King, Williams, Phillips, Roche, Borregales, Bolden, Walker, and KJ Osborn has bot won games and is not worth being excited.

I get exciting is to get rid of cancer or non NFL player J. Williams, Lingard, Hightower, Baxa, Feagles, and Cager

If you dont enjoy these changes and think that these steps are not the answer to raise the consistency of the team you might want to move on. The last 2 years of getting new NFL transfer, removing cancer, packing recruiting classes, and improving coaching have been the biggest renaissance of the Canes in the last 20 years.

Oh i expect more and will get excited because reaults say we will be a better team next year.

Advertisement
Back